• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Great-:Murray Haday: Proedge [Busse N.O]

HJK

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Murray Haday at www.proedgeknives.com is a pleasure to deal with. Fast, reliable service, unflappable and helpful in a crisis [which was not his fault], and always a bit above and beyond the call of duty. We up here in Canada don't have too many domestic sources for high end knives, besides our own custom makers. Thank goodness we have Proedge. I just wish he carried more stuff
biggrin.gif

I just acquired a Busse Natural Outlaw - no thanks to the incredible ineptitude of Canada Post - but that's another story.
I have an older Steelheart II and a preE B.M., but I was still surprised when I opened the box and saw the N.O. Wow! This is one gorgeous knife
biggrin.gif
I will put it through its paces in january on a trip to South America, but Busse really did this one up right! The balance is wonderful, the new coating and handle look and feel great. It is much heavier than other 6" knives in my little collection, but I like it. A small chopper! If it cuts and holds up like its bigger siblings, it will have a niche of its own and may well become my main carry on these trips.[it will have to fight it out with my Talonite]
Thanks, Murr!
smile.gif

HKJ..
Canada Post had me worried..
Glad you recieved the Busse safe n sound..

I carry many knives and my stock rotates daily..
Please check in anytime you are lookin for something sharp..

Have a Safe and Great Holiday..

Take Care..

------------------
Murray Haday
ProEdge Knives
www.proedgeknives.com
Tel: 905 328 8212

[This message has been edited by ProEdge (edited 12-20-2000).]

Back