Great prices for Kizer folders at KnifeCenter

Thank you for the heads up. The Task2 was too good to pass up.

Last edited:
Theses are serious deals for knives with smoother action than some ZTs.

Incredible price on the Ursa Minor which was a Carmel Cutlery exclusive. The slightly thicker blade, thumb ramp, and milled clip make it my favorite over the Gemini.

Also surprised we don't see more praise for the Task 1, a Slysz Bowie like knife with great in hand feel and stupid smooth action.

Gonna pick up a Envoy on your recommendation RamZar.

Those are some great prices. I'm surprised they are allowed to sell them this low.

Gemini, Envoy, T1, Guru, Ursa Minor, Wakulla..... I'm so glad I don't have any money to spend right now or I'd be broke again.

Last edited:
I knew it was a risk but I took advantage of this to grab a Feist. Here's to hoping they saw my notes to grab from the corrected stock...

But the Ursa Minor and Gemini are also calling to me...

Last edited:
I knew it was a risk but I took advantage of this to grab a Feist. Here's to hoping they saw my notes to grab from the corrected stock...

I was going to order a Feist but I'm certain they have old stock (I've been monitoring their in stock quantity). So, I passed. However, as Kizer has said they'll trade you a new one. I think it'll just cost you shipping to Kizer address in U.S.

Thanks for the notice, I see that their Barbosa is one of the ones on sale. So I guess this means that when I get some money on Friday I’m gonna HAVE to buy one now. I’m leaning towards the OD green one.

I was going to order a Feist but I'm certain they have old stock (I've been monitoring their in stock quantity). So, I passed. However, as Kizer has said they'll trade you a new one. I think it'll just cost you shipping to Kizer address in U.S.

I requested the "new" stock... not sure if they can do that, but I figure I'll gamble on getting a good one. If I have to send it in, I guess I'll just be paying about the regular price.

This may be a dumb question but what exactly are yall talking about when you say "new stock" and "old stock"?

If you look at the thread "Kizer Feist and the gritty action", there were initially some reports of a gritty feel to opening the folder. This was due to a machining oversight as I understand it. Kizer has fixed the issue and has shipped out the "corrected" models, but many dealers still have the old ones in stock. If someone gets an old one and is dissatisfied, kizer will replace it.

I learned about this from youtube channel LuvThemKnives. For a brief period, a site called "Vipon" (also an app) was offering "vouchers" (discount codes) on Kizers for 50% off at Amazon. And, I mean 50% off of the street price, not MSRP. I wish I had jumped on more when they were available. I purchased a Critical for $101.50, a Gemini for $85 and a Megatherium for $116. I wish I'd have grabbed a T1, and maybe a Guru. They are still doing this, but the deepest discounts are now 30% off of street price. There's a limited number of vouchers, once gone the knives disappear. You just need to keep checking. throughout the day.

My theory was these were refurbs (at least the 50% off ones) - in photography these are typically brand-new items that were either overstock or just returned. The only thing that seemed to differentiate them was that there was another model sticker on the box placed over the original clear sticker that said "new", which is a bit weird. Indeed, they are brand-spanking new. In the case of my Megatherium, there was a sticker on top of the replacement sticker. Apparently it was originally labeled black (it's the Ti/CF) and again labeled black, 3rd time was the charm! I can cope with stickers on the outside box!

So, these are still available through the site, but nowhere near the variety that was available just a couple of weeks ago. But, 29-30% off of street price. The great thing about Amazon is that their return policy is the easiest there is. My Critical and Gemini are out for youtube review, I'm sending my Megatherium to be "enhanced". Not sure what to do with my Mjölnir, Knife Center has a good price on these right now, way recommended. The only "trick" you need to do to use vipon is to register, which you can do using a FB or G+ account, that's it. No junk mail has come to me from them in almost a month, so it seems pretty legit. I'd skip the app though, just use your browser. YMMV.

Task1 inbound this morning as well - that's it for me.

Glad I pulled the trigger. Looks like Knife Center has the big discount list down to just eight models as of this evening.

Well, my Feist made it in... I suspect it's not the "new" stock, but it's not really gritty at all, with nice action, solid lockup, and good centering! I'm pretty happy with this sweet little knife :)

I missed the sale but I still ordered a Barbosa in OD Green. I hope it's as sweet as it looks. I'm excited about it.

Also picked up a Quicksilver with these deep discounts. It's a lot of blade with S35VN and Ti for the price... $81! I'm pretty pleased with it

I just received my new Kizer V3 Vigor Ti and S35VN last night and I can't believe what a great knife it is for the money. I got it from Blade HQ 70 bucks shipped. Absolutely worth every penny and more. I recently Got the Tangram Santa Fe and liked it so much that I said I wish they would come out with a bigger one. This is it, I know the blade and the lock are different but the feel and overall look are the same. These two knives have both been added to my top 10 under $100 folders.

Back