1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Great to see the subforum!

Discussion in 'American Kami Custom Blades' started by Daniel Fairly Knives, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 9, 2011
    Hey great to see the new subforum, you make awesome knives! I'm looking forward to more!

2. flatblackcapo

flatblackcapo Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2012
    OH HELL YEAH!!!!!! This place just keeps getting better! pix thread please.

3. manghu67

manghu67 American Kami Custom Blades / Knifemaker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 24, 2000
    Thanks, guys! Glad you dig my stuff, and glad to be here. :D

4. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    Hi DJ! Yer on my to-get list!

5. Rockywolf

Rockywolf Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 16, 2005
    Welcome! Looking forward to this...

6. manghu67

manghu67 American Kami Custom Blades / Knifemaker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 24, 2000
    Appreciate the support, fellas.

7. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    DJ- When do you think you'll be starting on the DB's? Are they still on the production list?
    Dirty Briskets.

8. manghu67

Oct 24, 2000
    Next mid-tech slated for production is currently the D-Brisket. If I sell out of Colubris at Bladeshow, I'll initiate this next run when I get home from Atlanta. Hell, if I sell out fast enough, I'll initiate the run FROM Atlanta.

9. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    lol! I WANT.
    Are ya doing Red?

10. manghu67

Oct 24, 2000
    You can have any color you want, as long as it's black, coyote, or OD. ;)