• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Green Bone EDC

I have carried a knife just like this for two years and all my lucky friends also carry one. These pictures really do not do justice this is a looker.

Looks is not all, strong spring which snaps the blade open and shut and with a great snap and no wiggle half stop. Spring is flush in all three positions.

Blade is 3 1/4 A2 tools steel from 3/32" stock and matching spring.
Green bone handles, nickle silver bolsters and pins. 304 SS liners.

I am giving a great price for a good knife to last a lifetime.

Price $165.00 Sold but I will make more, thanks includes fabric carry case shipping in USA. 100% satisfaction guarantee.

green007.jpg

green002.jpg

green015.jpg

green017.jpg

Last edited:
That's a nice looking knife. Looking forward to seeing more. :thumbup:

Nice! I love the green bone on this one! If I were not having trouble selling a knife, I would have snapped this one up!

Even though I really struggle coming up with a name for my knives I think I will pass on the pocket pickle.

thanks

Beautiful knife. I might be tempted to call it "the pocket pickle"

love the knife, like the "pickle" name too :)

This mighty blade will carry the name of the Norse dragon - Midgardsormr, son of Loki the Norse 'Trickster' god, and Angur-boda the 'Distress Bringer'. He faced off with Thor during the final battle on earth called Ragnarök. Thor managed to kill the monstrous serpent with his hammer, Moljnir but Midgardsormr's last breath was a poisoned cloud which killed the God Thor.

Thanks for the comments,

I will be making a warncliff blade, I have one on the bench right now that I am working out the fit. I am also working on a two blade version.

Norse Dragon, I think were getting somewhere with this name thing.

All jokes aside, it is a beautiful knife that I would be proud to own.

Last edited:
It is a pocket knife. Call it by the pattern name. This has been accepted since they were first made. Like "Barlow , Trapper " etc.

Although I have drawn from some classic knife shapes I did alot of work modifiying them to end up with the hidden ricasso. This is a nice feature and is not captured by most existing names. I am looking for a better name for the knife and I think we are just having some fun here as well. but I will stop now

It is a pocket knife. Call it by the pattern name. This has been accepted since they were first made. Like "Barlow , Trapper " etc.

"Barlow!, Trapper!" Midgardsormr shall smite thee!!

I see it as a single blade 'Trapper', all the blade I need in the field. It is much lighter than I imagined from the picture. I haven't gotten to put it through it's paces yet but I'll have it with me when the time comes. I actually had to get a glass out to determine that this one doesn't have an integral liner and bolster. I will definitely have my eye out for some of Patrick's future work.

As the current owner of this very nice folder I must say that it has performed every deed I have needed since it was purchased. This weekend it opened bags of seed and a bag of charcoal, it cut up some green hickory branches for smoking meat on the grill and cut a garden hose so I could patch it and made holes in a plastic jar lid for my granddaughter's captive caterpillar and a couple rollypollies. The scales on this knife are the perfect shade of green so that it is a brilliant green in direct sun and a dark green, almost black, when inside. I don't know if Patrick dyed the bone but whoever did created a set of matched scales with depth and a true green hue.

Back