• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Green handle/black blade S5 for sale

einsteinjon

Platinum Member
Up for sale is a Scrap Yard Scrapper 5 with green handle and black blade. It is unused, however I did take it in and out of a kydex sheath (not included) a couple times and applied Tuf-Glide to the edge. I also attached a sweet lanyard that comes with it :D. Also includes cardboard sheath. Selling to fund other purchases. It is SPF shipped CONUS priority mail and paypaled. Add $2.50 if you want insurance, otherwise it is on you once it leaves my hands at the Post Office. MIGHT consider a money order or international shipping, but I'd rather do CONUS and paypal. Your communication with me showing interest in purchasing this knife means you agree that you are legally able to own it and have it shipped to you.

First "I'll take it" gets it. Whether or not you post here, please also PM or Email me. Thanks :thumbup:

Last edited:
Back