Greg Lightfoot HTM collab

I'm told this is a pretty accurate rendering of what the final knife will look like.

Bladeforums resizes high res pics, so click the pic to see the high res version.

Very nice!

Also, I noticed that the hi-res picture is hosted at harkamus.com: your daily source for all the latest harkamus news and gossip! :p

Very nice!

Also, I noticed that the hi-res picture is hosted at harkamus.com: your daily source for all the latest harkamus news and gossip! :p
Heh. It's my ftp. Long long ago I bought the domain name harkamus.com. I never did decide what to put up. These days it's just my ftp host.

I have another domain name that I want to start putting content up after I come up with a lay out, but that one is about my professional/educational background: health and fitness.

I played with the prototype at SHOT! Very impressive!
Agreed -- the flipping action with the Maxx Glide bearing system is really superb. And the final version is going to look even better than the rendering/proto with the changes to the blade finish and aluminum color that Greg asked for at the show. :thumbup:

Sorry, I didn't get any pictures. I don't know if Neuron or Darrel did.

Sorry, I didn't get any pictures. I don't know if Neuron or Darrel did.
Afraid I didn't either. I was too busy playing with the Lightfoot proto and the rest of the awesome knives on the table to take any pictures. :p

416793_10150554420871765_607411764_9119291_332280642_n.jpg

Those blades look fantastic with the non-glare finish. I think the finished product is going to look crazy good with the combination of those blades and gray-colored aluminum scales. The gray color scheme is especially fitting given that Greg's logo is a shark!

Back