Grizzly grinder for sale I am hunging it up

I am saling a grizzly grinder in new shape
with a bunch of new 2x72 belts I want 215 plus freight,I will have to get a quote
on the shipping email if you have any questions.Here is agood chance to get a grinder at a good price.

Oops, I'm gonna have to pass on this one Nathan, sorry.

------------------
Take care!! Michael
jesus.jpg

Always think of your fellow knife makers as partners in the search for the perfect blade, not as people trying to compete with you and your work!

My Web Site
Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms!!!

[This message has been edited by L6STEEL (edited 06-03-2001).]

Zodiac please email me I am interested in the grinder and I would like to discuss a deal with you.

Thanks,
Jim

Dt_trainer@consultant.com

------------------
The warrior will endure great personal hardship in order to stand on a hill, howl at the moon, and proclaim his domain over all he surveys. Fredrick Lovert- Author

I hope you're not giving up knife making alltogether. If grinding is a problem draw filling is actually easier and quicker than most people lead you to believe. If you're interested pull up the Custom Knife Directory and look for the Neo-Tribal Metalsmiths forum. They are a super frienly group and can show you how to make quality stuff with primitive "tools".

------------------

Also VERY interested, please email me.

dmelton@stdom.com

Man! I always see these posts too late!

sammy
No problem grinding just need the money
I am not going to sell it now,I was grinding on it last night,and the thing locked on me
it is going back to grizzly the funy thing
is is 13 months old and the warrenty is only
for a year fun fun,
Nathan

Back