GSO 3.5, 4.1 and 4.7 balance point

I was wondering if someone from Survive! team (or someone who already got theirs 2nd gen) can tell me - roughly where is the balance point on the new gen knives (specifically 3.5, 4.1 and 4.7) will be, considering that the tang will not be skeletonized and the handle design is different from 1st gen.

Also - I was not able to find any weight specs for the new knives. Any info much appreciated.

Thanks!

They have not been made yet, so the only person who can tell you is Guy. He designed them.

I was wondering if someone from Survive! team (or someone who already got theirs 2nd gen) can tell me - roughly where is the balance point on the new gen knives (specifically 3.5, 4.1 and 4.7) will be, considering that the tang will not be skeletonized and the handle design is different from 1st gen.

Also - I was not able to find any weight specs for the new knives. Any info much appreciated.

Thanks!

It is tough since Solidworks doesn't exactly have "CPM-3V" as a material option so it is more of an educated guess. That is why we don't mention the weight specs, it is too easy to be wrong.

Guy and the guy who does our renderings for us are usually pretty close, if not spot on. I will try to get him over here to talk about balance points with you. If he isn't here within a few days bump the thread up to remind us.

Back