GUESS RIGHT STOCKMAN GAW

911, it has to be!!!

IMG_1874.jpg

Thanks everybody.:thumbsup:

No winner yet, but here's a clue. The first of the numbers is NOT zero, so no 0 at the start :)

That make it easier?;)
Thanks for the clue, Will, but the info about Finnish license numbers not starting with 0 is a matter of public record that I googled yesterday!! So that "clue" doesn't make it any easier for ME! ;):D

But an entertaining idea for a VERY generous GAW, sir! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: That Böker stockman looks like an ideal example of the pattern. I just checked my profile page and my post count is 5436, so I'm going to guess 436 for my first guess. Here's a knife pic:
bhCmE7Y.jpg

- GT

Reactions: 315
A second attempt on my part (which signifies a lack of confidence in my first guess :rolleyes:):

(Will, I actually tried to find online info about the tags registered to you, but my google-fu is weak after a long winter. ;))

I don't actually NEED that Böker stockman since I have the stockman pictured below, but the red would be a nice addition to my stockpile of stock knives!
aQbtGZu.jpg

- GT

And I'll go for a Triple Play before I fix lunch. Another variation of my current post count:

LkZnS0M.jpg

- GT

Well GT Prof Maths, no score.:D You CAN have a number plate here with 0 as the first digit but you would have to pay a lot for it as personal number plates are kind of looked down on;) there are odd combos though, I once saw OOO 100 and antique number plates (white letters on black) are used either for very ancient cars or those over 30 re-registered may have zero as a leading digit. My car's not ancient though:D

Need another clue?:)

You'll all have to wait till Monday to get it, unless of course....:thumbsup:

Unique GAW, Will!

Has anyone guessed 666 yet? o_O

As most aspects of this GAW are European (European member, European knife, European number plate), I'll post a photo of one of my favorite knives that I took while in Europe. :D

gHGzNZG.jpg

315, I only keep guessing because I don't like leaving things unsolved
IMG_1940.jpg

315, I only keep guessing because I don't like leaving things unsolved
IMG_1940.jpg

315 315 , I'm kind of surprised that 315 was your sixth guess... :D

I'll give it another go. Let's try 612 for Finland's Independence Day.

Here's another photo from our trip to England. (As you can probably tell by now, I only brought one knife with me.)

6CypQiR.jpg

Good morning :)

Looks like a clue more is needed, or two ;)

The No.s have no connexion with Finland - as far as I can tell so not 612 or 126 or 7...;)

The No. 1 DOES NOT feature in this, rule it out..... I did not choose this number plate, it came with the car so no personal connexion either.

Regards, Will

The No.s have no connexion with Finland - as far as I can tell so not 612 or 126 or 7...;)

The No. 1 DOES NOT feature in this, rule it out..... I did not choose this number plate, it came with the car so no personal connexion either.

I didn’t figure there was actually any connection… it’s just fun to put some reason to your guess. :D

How about 999?

Ebony #25 again, enjoying a few pints.

sVB8L4W.jpg

Back