Guess who just went gold

Cool beans Jeff!
The newest Gold Buckaroo has to buy all other Gold Buckaroos a beer when he meets him IRL.
Keep a few bucks in your pocket.
Ha ha...a few "bucks"!!!! I crack myself up.

Well, since you don't need to be Gold to buy something here...you must be selling something... :rolleyes:

Whatcha got??? :D

Cool beans Jeff!
The newest Gold Buckaroo has to buy all other Gold Buckaroos a beer when he meets him IRL.
Keep a few bucks in your pocket.
Ha ha...a few "bucks"!!!! I crack myself up.

I can do that when we meet Goose.LOL:D
You are to funny.:D

Well, since you don't need to be Gold to buy something here...you must be selling something... :rolleyes:

Whatcha got??? :D

Ha,Ha, I don't have anything to sell Trax.I just like
to see my name in Gold.:eek:

I thought you had to be gold to buy and sell?
Any way I have been spending a lot of time
on here.And thought I would help
out and do my part.:D

My collution is still very small, and I don't have a custon,or
anything like that yet.They are all user so far.
Hawkeye

...Hawkeye...Mine are mostly all users too and I just kick the shoe boxes that hold 'em under the bed :eek: :eek: when I'm done playin' or "tinkerin' " with 'em...Guess I'll never be a "collector" but I sure love how the folks make me spit up my coffee and chuckle in here...LMBO...:D :p :cool: ( so...what ya sellin' ???...LMAO...:D :rolleyes: )

...Hawkeye...Mine are mostly all users too and I just kick the shoe boxes that hold 'em under the bed :eek: :eek: when I'm done playin' or "tinkerin' " with 'em...Guess I'll never be a "collector" but I sure love how the folks make me spit up my coffee and chuckle in here...LMBO...:D :p :cool: ( so...what ya sellin' ???...LMAO...:D :rolleyes: )

Yes Darrly, This place is a lot of fun.I have learned a lot about
Buck knives and where to get them,how old they are,what they
smell like ,how much light I can see looking through them.How
to get them sharp,and thelist goes on.Keep up the good
work.
Hawkeye:thumbup:

Well there Jeff,

Look at you with your name up there in gold!!!!

jb4570

Well there Jeff,

Look at you with your name up there in gold!!!!

jb4570

I still like that knive of yours in your avatar.

I am wating for my pic to come in at W.M.
then I will get an avatar.

Hawkeye is Gold:D

Goldie...
What?
Are you "Employee of The Month"?

Ha,Ha, LOL,LOl,:D

See what I mean.:D
No I go one of those disp.Camera things on the way to the deer
camp.I left Mine at home.So they sent it off to put on
cd.Then Maybe I cam put a avatar up.Yours is very
nice by the way.Well off to wally world.
Hawkeye:D

yea i could keep all mine in a shoue box tell i started hanging here and seen wha totheother buck nuts had... then i got more then i got gold then i got ra avator then i go t teh wifes credit card ... now i have a few nice bucks
but i dont have room for them in the dog house were i live now..
i have the 150 watt flood light there to kee p warm...
i do gets to come in for coffie tho...:thumbup: gald i jput ina phone and run extension cord out there,,, :thumbup:

i thought you all might appreciate this one. i posted it in the traditional forum about losing a knife, but i figured the buck junkies would appreciate it.

i bought a bantam a while back and didn't care too much for it, due to the handle shape. i tucked in the waistband of my rain pants when i go lobstering, as a backup. yesterday, i realized it was missing, and i tossed my room, pete's truck and the boat. no buck. i figured it went into the water when i had to use the facilities (the stern weatherdeck is open). it was rough on wednesday and the deck was constantly awash. and if the sea didn't wash it over, one of the 240 traps being dragged off the back surely took it. i gave it up for lost. today, two days later, i was gettinng out of the skiff, and the tide was very low. pete and i were checking out an exposed rotted piling that bore an uncanny resemblance to a cormorant drying out its wings. i started to climb the ladder, and i saw the knife and lanyard in the mud and debris of the harbor. when i undid my oilskins, it must have unclipped and slipped down my rain pants, normally they're tucked into my seaboots, and stayed put when i put my workboots on. climbing the ladder must have jarred it loose from the cuff of my jeans.

i haven't cleaned it yet, except to wipe off the muck and scrime, but it snaps open and locks up tight, and there's only a little bit of rust stains on the blade and lockbar. for 20 bucks, thats one tough little knife.

:thumbup: to buck! awesome knives guys.

...Hey Jude...Those Bantams are all 420HC IIRC...I'll bet the spots of rust you do see are from the lockbar...Great stuff that 420HC...Glad ya found 'er...:thumbup: ... (You could also consider sendin' a few o' dem lobsters down here in return for the nice reply I made to yer post...My address will follow shortly) ...:eek: :D :D :p :cool:

i thought you all might appreciate this one. i posted it in the traditional forum about losing a knife, but i figured the buck junkies would appreciate it.

i bought a bantam a while back and didn't care too much for it, due to the handle shape. i tucked in the waistband of my rain pants when i go lobstering, as a backup. yesterday, i realized it was missing, and i tossed my room, pete's truck and the boat. no buck. i figured it went into the water when i had to use the facilities (the stern weatherdeck is open). it was rough on wednesday and the deck was constantly awash. and if the sea didn't wash it over, one of the 240 traps being dragged off the back surely took it. i gave it up for lost. today, two days later, i was gettinng out of the skiff, and the tide was very low. pete and i were checking out an exposed rotted piling that bore an uncanny resemblance to a cormorant drying out its wings. i started to climb the ladder, and i saw the knife and lanyard in the mud and debris of the harbor. when i undid my oilskins, it must have unclipped and slipped down my rain pants, normally they're tucked into my seaboots, and stayed put when i put my workboots on. climbing the ladder must have jarred it loose from the cuff of my jeans.

i haven't cleaned it yet, except to wipe off the muck and scrime, but it snaps open and locks up tight, and there's only a little bit of rust stains on the blade and lockbar. for 20 bucks, thats one tough little knife.

:thumbup: to buck! awesome knives guys.
Great story Jude , I am glad that you found your Buck.
we do get used to having them around.
Thanks for shairing.
Hawkeye:thumbup:

haha, i'm so tired, i posted this as a reply. i intended for it to be a new thread. sorry for the hijack guys. feel free to move it if necessary.

darryl, FWIW, we aren't catching any lobsters.:grumpy:

but since teaching history did not prove to be very lucrative, well, i gots to make ends meet. so its a side job. helps fund the knife habit. :thumbup:

i lived in tampa for about 8 years, and you can't get decent lobsters unless a snowbird brings em.

i do appreciate the post though :D

Back