gun wish list....

[youtube]ODiSfBUMApA[/youtube]

In fact I could use these to harvest fatwood eh !:D:thumbup:

[youtube]QC8jnSaCqxY[/youtube]

Oh yeah! What is not to love about a Dillon! I have a Dillon...reloader...lol

I'm not really a AR person, BUT I'm absolutley in love with the SR-556. I found one for $500 off msrp.... but that isn't in CA so it's probably not a CA model, and that still leaves quite a sizable price tag....
ruger_sr556_1.gif

Savage Model 24 .22lr over either a 20 ga or .410 ga
savage_24c_case_original-2.jpg

savage_24c_case_original-1.jpg

ohhhh guns.... don't get me started on guns :)

Buy I love guns! Lol
I want a Ruger too. But I really want that.44 cause I have ammo.. :)

I am looking at buying a Ruger Super Redhawk in 454 real soon. I kinda already have all the rifles,shotguns and muzzle loaders already and 8 handguns.

Mike

Oh, you're gonna get me started on this? More lists of things I can't afford :p

CZ vz. 58
vz58_004_01.jpg

Stoeger Coach Gun
20510-1.jpg

Kel-Tec KSG
KelTec-CNC-web-2.jpg

Swiss K-31
k31_right.jpg

Smith and Wesson M&P9 Pro
SM178010.jpg

Smith and Wesson M&P9 Pro
SM178010.jpg

My brother has one. His was worked on by David Bowie of bowietactical. In addition to a 4 pound trigger job and the stipling, he had David install a Leupy reflex sight after milling away the slide. BUI are still on the gun as you can see.

mp.jpg

EDIT: I want a KSG too but only if they offer a version that accepts 3 inch shells and chokes. I guess I'll wait for version 2.

My wants:
Springfield M1A Scout, or a SOCOM 16..

A Saiga 12 guage..

And to finish my AR build lol!

Hopefully soon! :)

Noah, I have a 31 and the Stoeger. Both great guns and the 31 is a tac driver! Im always wanting older blued and walnut guns to refinish. I guess for wants, I love CZ pistols so Id like a CZ97 or a Mossberg 44 .22 rifle

Noah, I have a 31 and the Stoeger. Both great guns and the 31 is a tac driver! Im always wanting older blued and walnut guns to refinish. I guess for wants, I love CZ pistols so Id like a CZ97 or a Mossberg 44 .22 rifle

Well, I don't have a 97 but I've got a CZ vz. 82 that I might consider trading for the sweet Swiss sexiness that is the K-31 ;)

RD02Kmod.jpg

Been wanting one of these for a while...
Bowen Classic Arms .44 kodiak (their image)

Back