Gundy, Friend of Yours?

idahoskunk

Gold Member
Image7.jpg

Skunk,

As moderator of this forum your first pic is on the edge with regard to decency and vulgarity.

I will let it past this time, but remember, no nudity - next time make sure Gundy's friend is at least wearing a G-string !

Hey Look...

It's a picture of SKUNK in his INFI HOG Suit!!!!

He was on the way back home after reaping "Everybody's" INFI from the "Vacuum Tube Porthole".
It was a surprise when he came over the hill and the Police had set up an instant weigh station and "BUSTED" him for being over the weight limit in his Infi laden truck.

Imagine how embarrassed he was since Mrs. Skunk had just dyed his INFI Suit Pink right after receiving the 'Pink Bad Apple"

I hear it got worse after he arrived at the jail house and the other prisoners discovered that his Lacey underwear was "PINK" too:eek:

true story! i get busted about once for every 11 loads i get. i think i'll go with a santa suit this month... :D

The thing that is worrying me, is that nobody has actually answered Skunks question yet?!:(

Nice pic, I was drunk alright!:grumpy: ...and when I am drunk, I have a tendancy to get me gear off...:cool:

I just figured it was your "Buddy" Neil.

Do you have a "buddy" named BoB too?

Get it....? Neil n Bob;)

Originally posted by idahoskunk
Image7.jpg

If I remember correctly that use to be Gundy's avitar.... Except his pic had a beer in his hand:D

Now what do I win Skunk.... Did I hear you say flyin Badger:eek: :D

LOL...nope, that aint Neil, cos when he saw the photos of him that I took, his face was a lot more....red.:D

Originally posted by idahoskunk
you're right raden!!

jerry send him one of checks knives!!

Check....who's that?

OH....I get it that's Jerry's nickname for you... Since you send him all your paychecks:D

CHUCK CHUCK Banana fanna fo fu....never mind:D :p

Will do Skunk...Raden the Flying Mojo is on the way.
(hold your breath)
Bawahahahahaha.........:p

Back