• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Recommendation? Guns.com certified used : G,B,or U ?

(mods, please move if this is wrong place to ask ! :oops:)

BBB has lots of bad feedback , a few great , so I don't know what to believe . :confused:

:) Hey , I just basically need a "yes or no " on basic trustworthiness of the dealer for new or used when shipping to my local FFL .

Maybe this the wrong place to post this ? :confused:

:) Thinking of ordering some new and/or certified used from them ASAP , but read BBB negative reviews , complaints . :(

Had a few good reviews also , so I don't know what to think .:confused:

I'm interested to hear any experiences about dealing with them , good or bad .

Any help will be greatly appreciated ! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sounds like a crap shoot. I would check the nature of the complaints to see if it's one consistent type of issue.

Certified new/used from a FFL holder with bad BBB reviews and you want to buy ASAP?

Shipping + Transfer Fee and your still getting a good deal is a huge red flag, and if by some miracle they even take returns, add Shipping and Transfer Fee again if the item isn’t in the condition described or pictured.

I would recommend a quick pass.

There really aren't good deals on guns or ammo right now. If a possibly sketchy dealer is telling you different I would say that they are more than possibly sketchy.

Thanks for all input . :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I basically agree entirely , but was hoping to hear from someone who had some experience with the dealer , strongly positive .

Right now I'm very reluctant to take the chance .

Frustrating market right now , most trusted sources are just plain out of stock for what I want . :(

Just have to wait it out , I guess . :confused:

Thanks for all input . :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I basically agree entirely , but was hoping to hear from someone who had some experience with the dealer , strongly positive .

Right now I'm very reluctant to take the chance .

Frustrating market right now , most trusted sources are just plain out of stock for what I want . :(

Just have to wait it out , I guess . :confused:
I think you are being smart. It is very frustrating right now. Everything I've read suggests that won't change until close to the end of the year. When things finally do get back to normal I'm going to make some serious investments in this area so if /when this cycle happens again I won't care. In the meantime I am going to be patient and save my money.

I think you are being smart. It is very frustrating right now. Everything I've read suggests that won't change until close to the end of the year. When things finally do get back to normal I'm going to make some serious investments in this area so if /when this cycle happens again I won't care. In the meantime I am going to be patient and save my money.
One of my most trusted online sources came through this morn with back in stock item e-mail . :eek:

Order's in already ! :)

Paid a somewhat panic inflated price , but within reason ,and I'm not worried about their reliability ! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

One of my most trusted online sources came through this morn with back in stock item e-mail . :eek:

Order's in already ! :)

Paid a somewhat panic inflated price , but within reason ,and I'm not worried about their reliability ! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Awesome, glad that it worked out! What the heck was the item in question anyway, if you will pardon the curiosity?

I got you. I paid something ridiculous for a H&k .40 a few months back. Just to show how inconsistent I am I then refused to pay 30 dollars for a box of ammunition to go with it. Go figure.

ammunition to go with it.
:rolleyes: I need to be heavily sedated with adult refreshments , before I can even stand to check ammo prices and availability there days ! :(

Luckily , I stocked up on some great CCI .22lr in bulk back when it was relatively cheap . That's mostly what we use , for fun and practice . ;)

Back