Guns & Knives - My Favorites!

No they dont. Its the only 1911, I want besides my colt commander, and a colt gold cup trophy.

I love 1911s. Those who know their stuff shoot .45acp.

When I was combat shooting I built six 1911"s I bought Springfield Armory frames and barrels. Everything else was aftermarket. All but two were comped. One was a Commander size. When I quit a friend of mine bought them all. I kept a Ruger that thinks it's a Bullseye shooting gun. I have three Kimbers to use but they are not mine.

I was selling guns and other sporting goods at that time and had a very good gunsmith who worked with me in my shop. I really got spoiled.

I worked part time in a gunshop when I got divorced 23 years ago. It was so tempting to buy everything in sight! :eek:

Picked this up on Saturday:
n17212705_36848567_83.jpg

Now we`re talking! Here`s one I forgot I had, original Remington Derringer in
.41 Rimfire.

10zwrj8.jpg

I remember that knife, it`s the only one like it. I kept thinking you were a girl, because it was your email and a girl kept signing the emails. Then I did a search and saw William was your name.

She really surprised me with the knife. I told her about it during the day and then went to show it to her later on and it was sold. I didn't have a clue that she had gotten it. It cuts better than a blade that thick should!

I remember that knife, it`s the only one like it. I kept thinking you were a girl, because it was your email and a girl kept signing the emails. Then I did a search and saw William was your name.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I remember you mentionting that to me! Dang it, I can't see the pic. Have to be a member of JD

Nice. I like the handle on that smith. The Koyote necker looks like the one I just got.

Boy you guys sure have some nice knives and guns on here! Two of my favorite things.

DSCF3283_edited.jpg

This is a picture of my JK Kephart, a hair over 4-1/2" on the blade, 3/16, cocobolo handle. I added the patina. The gun is a Light American Sporting Rifle in 20 bore, made by October Country.

DSCF2690_edited-1.jpg

This is my Taurus Mdl 450 in .45 Long Colt. This one happens to be non-ported. Most all of them I've seen have had the ported barrel. The knife is a Ranger Custom, 154CM, 3-1/2" blade, desert ironwood with black liners and hollow pins.

DSCF3307_edited.jpg

Here's my daughter's Springfield XD in 9mm, posing with a Blade Tec fixed blade in S30V.

Back