guys im in need of somethin for my baby girl

5 days into this an things are looking up. She may get to go home today. I hope. I'm waiting to see the Dr this morning. There still a long road to recovery I pray it all goes well. I wanna thank each an everyone of u from the bottoms of our hearts for your offerings an prayers. U have kept me sane . I will keep u all updated on her progression. Please keep her in your prayers. You all are wonder human beings an

Glad to hear she is doing well. I won't stop with the smoke and prayers. Just really happy she is doing better.

That is wonderful news indeed. Hope she continues to a full recovery. Nothing hits you as hard as when your child is hurt.

Glad to hear things are looking up Bill. Lisa and I have kept Danielle in our thoughts and prayers.

Keeping your family in our thoughts here -- hoping she gets to come home today, as i can't think of a better Mom's day gift.

Thanks for the updates Bill.
Here's hoping Danielle goes home for Mothers Day.

Smoke's up in the PNW.

Thanks for the update - I have been checking twice daily and I am sure Im not the only one. I am so glad she is doing better. Take care.

Thanks again all! We have made it home, now comes the healing process,We already have many appointments lined up for the next cpl weeks.They say many things can happen during this time ,So i pray that none of them do.Please keep her in your prayers and i hope she can pull through this flawlesly.I wanna thank all of you again for blessing her with your thoughts an prayers!!

Thanks again all! We have made it home, now comes the healing process,We already have many appointments lined up for the next cpl weeks.They say many things can happen during this time ,So i pray that none of them do.Please keep her in your prayers and i hope she can pull through this flawlesly.I wanna thank all of you again for blessing her with your thoughts an prayers!!

Bill, its great to hear that she got to go home. I was getting worried when you didn't post there for a bit. I'll send out some more smoke and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Glad she's going home. She and your family will be in our prayers. Keep us posted!

i have an eight yr old daughter,always full of energy ,hard to see them in pain or in the hospital,im sorry,hope she gets better,shes in my thoughts.

I am so happy she is home. May God continue to heal her and restore her. Continuing prayers for Danielle and your entire family.

So good to hear Bill. I was so worried for ya. You are out of the woods anyway. Pray she improves more each day..

Great news! Kids are very resilliant and can bounce back from things that an old fart like me would never recover from. Just give her lots of love and all of us will keep praying for her and your family.
All the best
Doug

Great NEWS!!!! Here's a few more well wishes that she keeps on track for a full recovery no worse for wear!!! Now let MOM get some much needed rest... it's her day to relax (even if it's for just a couple hours).

All the Best to the Akers Clan!!!

Being at home must be such a relief for her and all of you. I will keep praying she continues to get better every minute. Be strong brother, glad you and your family are at home

I'm glad there's some good news...hope she heals up fast, and your family will be in my prayers!

-niner

Back