H&B Forge SHAWNEE TOMAHAWK

The coloring of the head doesn't appear to be the same as the H&B hawks I have... plus the price is cheaper than the price direct from H&B, so I doubt that it is the same hawk....

Just order from H&B, their prices are more than reasonable for the product they deliver, and their serivice is ****in top notch.

Effectively, a lot of people say that H&B make stong and good value hawks.
Thank you Tique.

my hawk throwing buddy has one of the H&B hawks.Both he and I have used his hawk afor throwing and chopping , I can vouche for this hawk. Its a nice hand forged number with hard steel at the front blade and softer steel for the rest to absorb shocks of pounding and throwing. Don't be afraid of H&B its a keeper!

The majority (if not all) of the tomahawks on trackofthewolf.com appear to be made in India.
They claim the hawk you are referring to is made in the USA, although at that price, I'd have to see it (where they are made) to believe it.

Let me rephrase that. Either one of two things is occurring here to meet that price point.
1) Either the Shawnee hawk is not 'hand made' ...meaning a smith with a hammer entirely hand beating the hawk to shape, or
2) The hawk is actually 'hand made' elsewhere, as in India for example. Or maybe a US 'territory' where labor is cheap.

Of course, then again, maybe I'm full of $#*^. But one thing is for certain. I know I couldn't/wouldn't make and sell them for that.

Back