Ha! I'm "QUEEN" for a day!

Hi all,

I found this vintage "Queen" Cutlery Fixed Blade (B&T ? Fishing ?) Knife today at a "Flea Market" for three dollars! The overall condition is quite good!
The following Google link provided show a photograph of the exact same Knife I found this morning. I'm not sure if the Handle/Slabs are made of Bone, Antler, or what.
Ooh, I can not believe the "asking" price of the Knife shown in this photo. Crazy! Ummmm, at any rate, me thinks I'll keep this one! Other than needing a good sharpening, this Knife is ready to go!
Ooh, the only markings are on the Blade "Queen Steel". I suspect this Knife might be circa late 50's-early 60's ? Thanks in advance for any info/insight provided for this Knife especially as to Knife "type/name".

https://www.google.com/search?q=QUE...ECAEQBA&biw=1536&bih=722#imgrc=6q3T8LpMkPwS7M

HARDBALL

Long live the Queen ! :D:thumbsup:
Hi Doc,

Too funny, this "Queen" Knife looks like it could be a "Fisherman's and/or Bird & Trout" Knife however, judging from the above video, it sure do LOOK like those "Steak" Knives......except......
I do believe the Knife I found today has authentic Antler/Bone slabs (as opposed to whatever Plastic was used back in the late 50's/60's. Also, another curious point of interest, only the words (with Crown Logo) "Queen Steel" appear on blade and there are no other markings at the base of the Blade (as seen on the "Steak" Knives). At any rate (Steak Knife or not) no doubt this Knife could make a sweet Hunting/Fishing "Game/Food" Prep Knife. I'm still in disbelief of the person (on the Esty link) asking nearly three hundred dollars for this Knife! Who knows, perhaps he'll get lucky.

HARDBALL

I'm no judge on your particular find , but I do know there's true treasure to be found amongst the dross ! :cool::thumbsup:

I'm no judge on your particular find , but I do know there's true treasure to be found amongst the dross ! :cool::thumbsup:
Hi Doc, Yes indeed, I'm always "on the hunt" for Treasures! No doubt by now you've seen my comments (here and there on BF) about my having found an "OUTSTANDING" condition Zero Tolerance 0200 Folder (mixed in among a box full of "cheap/also ran" (off Shores) Folders). I scored the 0200 for lol, five dollars! Tis' why I LOVE the "thrill of the Hunt!"

#2847 ZT 0200 https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/kershaw-zt-picture-thread-lets-see-em.1160094/page-143

HARDBALL