• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Attention Hacked Account

Hell Razor 2 Black Micarta for sale. Perfect Mint Unused. Asking $250 shipped to your door. USA addresses only. No trades. Thanks!

20200918_191029.jpg

Last edited:
I'm bummed about the scam. But I also got great news today. A distant cousin long forgotten by the family inherited a great sum of money from a prince of Nigeria. If i'm able to assist my cousin in transferring the funds home, I'll have the personal thanks of the king and a new windfall from the royal connection! That's about as solid as a $250 Hell Razor.

seller claimed paypal account was banned for selling guns on there, I checked the gr80cakes feedback and didnt see any red flags so proceeded with cash app

lol they also said they had 2 more for another 350, but i passed(thank god im not thaaat much of an idiot)

No shame on you. Took a chance. If you used a checking account or a credit account, you should have some built in protection from fraud that you can work through at the banking level if not at the app level.

Sorry he got you grizzle grizzle , he was pretty close to getting me too. I also messaged the seller and he said the knife was still available and I got the same line about being banned from paypal. I got nervous because I didn't think I could be next in line given the time that had passed and it seemed too good to be true (like ScoMa ScoMa says) so I told him I didn't use Cash App (which is true).

Sorry he got you grizzle grizzle , he was pretty close to getting me too. I also messaged the seller and he said the knife was still available and I got the same line about being banned from paypal. I got nervous because I didn't think I could be next in line given the time that had passed and it seemed too good to be true (like ScoMa ScoMa says) so I told him I didn't use Cash App (which is true).

No shame on you. Took a chance. If you used a checking account or a credit account, you should have some built in protection from fraud that you can work through at the banking level if not at the app level.

yeahhh, I normally dont use cash app but I was likee 'allll right, for a 250 hr2 lets give it a shot.." I did see cashapp might do refunds for CA residents with a written letter, so maybbee I'll get lucky.
calling my bank now to see if they can help too

in the meantimee.. šŸ„ƒ šŸ„ƒ šŸ„ƒ

thanks for the support/input too gents!

Back