Had to try out my new Colt 1911 and then some

I really loved my ole Springfield 1911. My vehicle was broken into and it was stolen. Now I dont keep guns in vehicles. I miss it. Yours in a beauty. Kiss it goodnight each night. You never know if it might be the last time...

Last edited:
Oh Man! Thats a beauty! Government model at that:D. That looks like too much fun. Been too long since i been shootin. The guy I took training from offers lifetime free range time for all his students but unfortunately he finally retired from teaching and apparently the range is closed as well. I can shoot on my land but it makes the neighbors nervous. Sometimes I shoot anyway as most of my other neighbors do.
Ive been looking at buying a Henry Mare’s Leg .22 lever action. Sounds like a great rat killin piece and Ive always loved the lever action. Actually I got this woodpecker thats taken to pecking holes in my roof of the dome. He searches for weak spots in the roof and eventually pecks a hole about the size of a golf ball and when it rains it floods the floor of my shop. I like woodpeckers but thats going to far! If I see it again hes gonna meet his maker! He also pecks on the steel stovepipe and makes a hell of a racket! Not sure why he would do that on steel? Dumbass wood pecker. Your a wood pecker not steel pecker.

Woodpecker destroying your dome roof! That little feathered fiend needs to be taught a lesson!

I shot my new Henry Sidegate 45/70 for the first time today. I suspect it would vaporize a wood pecker. Great gun, don't kick hard as I thought it would.

I am not in the US, If I was I would be stockpiling guns and ammo right now. Sorry for the derail but am getting some anxiety watching what is unfolding there.

Oh Man! Thats a beauty! Government model at that:D. That looks like too much fun. Been too long since i been shootin. The guy I took training from offers lifetime free range time for all his students but unfortunately he finally retired from teaching and apparently the range is closed as well. I can shoot on my land but it makes the neighbors nervous. Sometimes I shoot anyway as most of my other neighbors do.
Ive been looking at buying a Henry Mare’s Leg .22 lever action. Sounds like a great rat killin piece and Ive always loved the lever action. Actually I got this woodpecker thats taken to pecking holes in my roof of the dome. He searches for weak spots in the roof and eventually pecks a hole about the size of a golf ball and when it rains it floods the floor of my shop. I like woodpeckers but thats going to far! If I see it again hes gonna meet his maker! He also pecks on the steel stovepipe and makes a hell of a racket! Not sure why he would do that on steel? Dumbass wood pecker. Your a wood pecker not steel pecker.
Woodpeckers man... They pecked holes in my wood siding on my house. In the end there were 5 or 6 good sized holes in my house, rotted wood siding, and a bunch of birds living in the attic. I had to bite the bullet and get new siding. I went with steel siding. Had to eat squirrel noodle soup for a year to pay it off but now I am surrounded by steel. I hope that doesn't attract those steel peckers you were talking about.

Cul, those photos are some of my favorite toys!! Wish I wasn’t across the US from some of you guys! Would love to get together with our toys! Great photos!

Back