Test ad

Halfbreed, 16.64oz folder !

ferider

Gold Member
That's one heavy pocket brick. Ti scales on top of steel liners. D2 backspacer with window poke. Tempted .... Anybody getting one ? What's the experience with the brand ?

Photo reference to KC:

HBKLBF01ODnb.jpg

Setarip

Josh L’Esperance Knives
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Holy smokes that’s heavy. I actually like the design, but I cannot imagine lugging that around. Especially considering I have handguns lighter than that.

jstn

Gold Member
That's a monster folder! It would be cool to have one for the novelty factor, but if I'm carrying a knife that heavy it will be a fixed blade.

Blues

Only Taken Out of the Box for Photos
Staff member
Super Mod
I miss my 642. My favorite handgun.

It's my walking around home, to the mailbox and dog walking companion in our rural subdivision. Once I head to town or further I trade up...usually to one of my Glock 26's...which I've carried on and off the job since about 1995.

Others as called for.

K.O.D.

Sanity Not Included
Platinum Member
Maybe if there was an off hand chance I would need to fell some sequoias or maybe in a non gun friendly area I could throw it at my attacker or use it as a blunt force weapon.

Lee D

Basic Member
Maybe if there was an off hand chance I would need to fell some sequoias or maybe in a non gun friendly area I could throw it at my attacker or use it as a blunt force weapon.
Drop it in your sock and start swinging that around. lol