Photos Halloween 2020 Knife!

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by craytab, Oct 31, 2020.

1. craytab

craytab Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2012
    We did a self serve style in a big disposable foil tray set on a table about 8 feet away from our glass outer storm door, which we didn't open, just waived and said Happy Halloween! We got less than half the amount of kids we usually get. So, far from normal but not as bad as it could have been!

AntDog likes this.
  2. Knives&Lint

Knives&Lint DOES Go Chasing Waterfalls Platinum Member

May 10, 2013
    [​IMG]

No trick or treaters last night so the kids got all the candy. We also didn't carve a pumpkin this year so we couldn't practice our tradition of building a small fire in it on Halloween night. Here's a pic from a few years back.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    MarkN86, Mr.sig239, craytab and 7 others like this.
  3. GB940Rookie

GB940Rookie

Apr 19, 2016
    This is what I carried for the Halloween block party.

[​IMG]

The only thing scary about it is how sharp it is.:)

[​IMG]

Mr.sig239, craytab, AntDog and 4 others like this.
  4. sabre cat

sabre cat Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Did not do anything special for Halloween but I did find my missing Griptilian yesterday.

The one with orange scales. Very fitting for October 31st.

AntDog and GB940Rookie like this.
  5. Quiet

Quiet "That guy" Gold Member

Oct 11, 2013
    This was what I had going on yesterday.

[​IMG]

We didn’t do much on Saturday itself, but did dress up and hit our favorite brewery to hang out on Friday. I’m not generally much of a Halloween person myself, but the wife is so I go along :D

Mr.sig239, Lee D, craytab and 5 others like this.
  6. Triton

Triton Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 8, 2000
    Well, what we did was created a candy zipline. That is I built a zipline between our house and a tree in the front yard complete with one of those plastic jack-o-lantern kids candy "bag" things on it We had individual bags of candy that we would zipline down to the little guys on the other end. They would get their bag out and then we had a fishing line and reel attached that we would then use to reel the pumkin carrier back in. It worked pretty well. Not as fancy as some I saw online but the kids got a kick out of it. :) We had about 120 kids come by. Covid? What Covid?

MarkN86, Mr.sig239 and cbach8tw like this.
  7. Infi-del

Infi-del Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 6, 2009
    119946245_10224916301163222_1171643248661246075_n.jpg