hammerin

larry harley

BANNED
http://www.lonesomepineknives.com/mtnhammer.htm

This years featured demonstrators will be Richard Williams, Jim Batson, Tai Goo, Len Landrum James Gibson and Jim Fagen. Don Fogg has promised to be there; and while he's not scheduled to do a demo he will be doing his best yoda imitation.Dont miss this opportunity

The event will take place March 12th, 13th, and 14th 2004 at Lonesome Pine Forge (Larry Harley's). Saturday's lunch will be provided and prepared by Jim Prill. Cost of the event is $50.00, limited to the 50 participants. Preregistration is required. PLEASE pre register so I can keep track of the # of participants. For more information or to register, contact Larry Harley by clicking here. or by downloading registration form and sending it along with fee.

This event will be geared toward a small informal gathering rather than a large hammer-in filled with nothing but demonstrations.

I am asking all participants to bring projects you are working on and I'm also asking that you bring something that didn't quite workout or something you are having trouble with or questions about.This should facilitate the leaning experience.

We will also have an iron in the hat Sat. afternoon. Please bring something for the iron in the hat.

Sunday afternoon will be free to the general public.

We will have a a round table and a knife show so bring knives

I will have several forging stations set up so that participants will have the opportunity for hands-on after demos. Please bring your own steel.

There are several cheap no-tell motels close by and I will also provide limited camping for those who wish it.

There's been a rumor floating around that there are several pickers and players showing up. If you play an instrument, please feel free to bring it and pick with us.

Back