Attention Handle Material for the 2021 BF knife!! 1st Poll

Select your choice of material!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just call me John McClane, because I'm a die hard wood fan for this forum knife.
I'm starting to develop over-the-top emotional reactions to the cries for "bone".
It's enough to make a guy want to save Nakatomi Tower from Alan Rickman.

If bone wins this poll, so help me God, I know just what I'm going to do.

I'm going to buy two of these forum knives... and I promise you... I'm going to like it.
By Grabthar's hammer you shall have bone scales.

Oops, it seems that you misspelled elderberry. Elderberry is the only correct choice since we have eliminated stag, glitter and wood for handle covers.

Is there going to be a poll on whether we put a narwhal stamp on the bolster or not?
Can we have a hipster rocking a sick beard as a stamp on the blade? And why not, throw in a bottle of hot sauce to accompany the knife!

I sure hope that Charlie can divine the appropriate length for a poll to run.
If it is a hair too long or a bit too short there will be HELL. TO. PAY.

I think the poles should be 45 minutes long and occur at odd hours- like around midnight.
Will the forum knife be what most people want? probably not.
Will it be a hodgepodge of the collective half-coherent ideas? Absolutely.

Are the forum knives done yet, Charlie? I'm ready to pay.
🥴 🥴 🥴

The next poll is coming soon! 2-3 hours!!
I will make it a couple of days shorter, as this one seemed to drag along!! :rolleyes:
I hope it's going to be long enough??🤔
It is my humble opinion that, at this point in the process, any active forum member interested in getting one of the knives knows what is happening and is watching for updates. A week should be plenty of time.

Great job pulling this together, btw.

The next poll is coming soon! 2-3 hours!!
I will make it a couple of days shorter, as this one seemed to drag along!! :rolleyes:
I hope it's going to be long enough??🤔
Thanks for doing all this Charlie! Whatever you do will be fine! Remember...you can please all of the people some of the time, you can please some of the people all of the time, but, you can't please al of the people all of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back