Recommendation? Handle Shaping For Hanging

Since I don't have the handle I was looking fro the Microplane 32015 set that comes with the coarse and fine flat rasps and the needed handle. This one doesn't seem to be readily available.

Since they're not a Bladeforums supporter I can't name names or link links, but a google search for "microplane wood rasp" pulls up a certain woodworking tools website that has them in stock. You only really need the coarse flat blade--trust me.

Since they're not a Bladeforums supporter I can't name names or link links, but a google search for "microplane wood rasp" pulls up a certain woodworking tools website that has them in stock. You only really need the coarse flat blade--trust me.
Was it the place that rhymed with ardwick and sons, I just ordered a microplane rasp from them

Got it! Thanks.

So are these the same folks that don't allow links also don't allow the posting of photos?

Got it! Thanks.

So are these the same folks that don't allow links also don't allow the posting of photos?
You can post photos--you just have to link them with IMG tags from a hosting website of some kind if you don't have a membership to pay for the storage space on the server. Costs money to run a site this big.

Back