• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Handsewn Leather Knife Slips for Sale

redoxmusic

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Below are some knife slips ready made and ready to ship. All were hand made, hand cut, and hand sewn (saddle stitched) by yours truly.

If you are interested in one of the below but need a different size, or want something different looking, reach out and I can custom make one to your specs for the same prices below.

If you are interested but are not sure about sizing, reach out and I can help you figure it out. If you do purchase one and have an issue with fit, you can return it to me no questions asked for a refund or a remade slip that will fit, dependent on specific leather availability.

1. Chocolate Shrunken Water Buffalo Calf. Awesome leather with incredible texture. $20

Inner dimension: 1 3/4 x 5 inches.
IMG_4569.jpeg

2. Russet milled traditional harness leather from Wickett and Craig. Really supple leather but still substantial feeling. $20. SOLD.

Inner dimension: 1 7/8 x 4 1/2 inches.
IMG_4567.jpeg

3. Dark brown Crazy horse leather. I always love the patina on crazy horse leather. $15. spf

Inner dimension: 1 3/4 x 4 1/2 inches.
IMG_4563.jpeg

4. London tan Dublin leather from Horween. This leather patinas and molds really well over time. $20. SOLD.

Inner dimensions: 1 3/4 x 4 1/2 inches.
IMG_4559.jpeg

5. Light brown Saffiano leather. I made this on a whim. I commonly use Saffiano on totes and handbags as it is often used for high end bags. It makes a great slip however! $15.

Inner dimension: 1 3/4 x 4 1/4 inches.
IMG_4557.jpeg

6. Light blue finished leather. This is another leather tannage that I usually use for bags, but it makes a nice thin slip. $15. spf

IMG_4565.jpeg

7. English bridle leather. Tooled and antiqued by me. English bridle is one of my favorite tannages of all time. Usually used for equine bridle making, it is hit stuff with oils and tallows making it supple and very hard wearing. $25. spf

IMG_4555.jpeg

8. Light umber distressed glazed cowhide. This stuff patinas and molds very nicely over time! It is very supple but still has a lot of body to it. $20. SOLD.

Inner dimension: 2 x 4 1/2 inches.
IMG_4553.jpeg

9. Chocolate Scotch-Grain Latigo from Horween. Latigo is a great leather that wears like iron and becomes more beautiful over time. $20

Inner dimension: 1 3/4 X 4 1/2 inches.
IMG_4543.jpeg

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_4543.jpeg
    IMG_4543.jpeg
    825.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Several have sold, but just a reminder: I can remake any of the above slips if you are interested, and in different dimensions! I also can dye or stain if you want a different color bridle leather slip. Just send a PM and I can get something going for you!

Back