Hang In There HOGS!!!. . . . Tons Of INFI Are Flying Out The Doors!!!

Jerry Busse

Knives are shipping at the speed of light!!!! :D

Unfortunately, in some cases, it's a fairly slow light!!!! :eek:o_O:confused:

We have been plagued with a number of bizarre and unforeseen production issues and demands which are causing some models to ship faster than others. o_O:confused:

So, you'll be seeing some models shipping faster than others and out of the order in which they were offered.:cool:

All is well and patience is a virtue. Hang in there HOGs!!! We are shipping INFI as fast as we can!:cool::D:D:D:thumbsup:

Let's Drink!:cool:

Jerry:D

Thanks for the update. I will admit that I was getting a little bit frustrated; however, after receiving my Nuked FMV8 I'm not frustrated anymore!

It’s a clue!

Speed of light - space travel.

Light Saber?

Unforeseen = blind

Blind Hog

Hahah

Appreciate the communication, Jerry! I am not concerned about the speed of production/shipping, and just appreciate hearing from you in general as shop commander. It is great to hear from the shop, period.

I guess I have been on the good end of shipping speed (at least for my expectations), as I have enjoyed the blades coming in whatever order and the steady stream in which they seem to be arriving! Gives me time to hold, use and generally consider each one relative to my brood in its own right.

C

I see a clue there too, The speed of light in water is really slow, there's some funky name for it I'd have google it lol.

Knives are shipping at the speed of light!!!! :D

Unfortunately, in some cases, it's a fairly slow light!!!! :eek:o_O:confused:

We have been plagued with a number of bizarre and unforeseen production issues and demands which are causing some models to ship faster than others. o_O:confused:

So, you'll be seeing some models shipping faster than others and out of the order in which they were offered.:cool:

All is well and patience is a virtue. Hang in there HOGs!!! We are shipping INFI as fast as we can!:cool::D:D:D:thumbsup:

Hey, if you guys need help, I'll drop what I'm doing and move to Ohio!

Humph..... if you want REAL frustration.... order a ******* Knife.... :eek::rolleyes:
Sorry, I shouldn't have... but I had to. Once I wait a year or so after the ding, then it's time to get frustrated.

The only frustrating thing I currently have to deal with is finding enough overtime to pay for them all.

No credit cards in my wallet, try to keep my debt to a minimum

Got a shipping notice today so now I am ready for something fat,slashy,choppy to be offered. Or a V4 boot dagger

... We are shipping INFI as fast as we can!:cool::D:D:D:thumbsup:

Where's the SR101 BACON, as in BG MOAB? :confused:;)
Seriously, thank you for the update! :)

ps, a BG/INFI/Basic MOAB ganza before Christmas 2018 would be wonderful! :D

You do what you do, Jerry. We will wait. Of course, I'm patient as peaches, because I'm not waiting for anything!!!!!

Oh gawd please dont skip ahead and rush out the urban fury's I just paid for 2 sets of ear crops on my new dobies :oops::(

I got a shipping notice, but I don't know what it is. Could be a Nuclear Forsaken Mistress, or a pair of Nuclear FMV8s, or a Mentor, or some combination. All have been paid, but none show as "shipped" on the website.

I guess I'll find out next Wednesday.

Back