Happiness

I thought I'd share my happiness :)

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

Nice line-up Broad Arrow! :thumbup: How does that wee 3 incher feel? Is that your gentlemen's knife? :D

Congrats! Nice line-up.
What are the XHPs you are awaiting?

Great collection. Mine is very similar. I too like the 3.5" flipper the best. Its the best of both worlds. I got a new 3" that I have been carrying. Its all you really need in a edc, but the 3.5" just feels better in hand. The 4" xm-24 is just a beast, pure and simple. Its massive when compared to the 3" and even the 3.5". I like them all !!!

Congrats! Nice line-up.
What are the XHPs you are awaiting?

The 3.5" and hoping that Hinderer will come out with a 3" version :)

Great collection. Mine is very similar. I too like the 3.5" flipper the best. Its the best of both worlds. I got a new 3" that I have been carrying. Its all you really need in a edc, but the 3.5" just feels better in hand. The 4" xm-24 is just a beast, pure and simple. Its massive when compared to the 3" and even the 3.5". I like them all !!!

Thank you. I totally agree with you on all points :)

Once I got used to my new XM-24, my son's XM-18 feels like a toy by comparison. I have to add that for some reason it feels more expensive or better made in some kind of way that I can't get my tongue around to describe - precision/F&F? I don't know why the XM-18 give me that different feeling of higher quality, since the 24 is just a big 18 3.5 incher. :confused:

I love 'em both and can't wait to get my hands on the cash for an XM-18 of my own. :D

Back