1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Happy 1 year anniversary to The New Survive

Discussion in 'Survive! Knives' started by Citori, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Citori

Citori

Sep 28, 2002
    Well folks, it has been 1 year (365 days) since The New Survive was debuted and I'm sure you all are as amazed at the progress as I am, so I thought we should commemorate.

Please use this thread to post photos of your SK Series knives in hand and in use!

We've all seen the results of the above for certain. Please also use this thread to document your surprise over the speed at which your pre-orders were filled!

I know this forum has been a bit slow lately but we can change that. Possibly the wave of knife deliveries unleashed by The New Survive model has everyone out in the field putting their knives to use at all sorts of tasks, but please take some time away from the blades and give the whole team at Survive the recognition they deserve on this Great Day!

2. ncrockclimb

ncrockclimb

Nov 20, 2014
    LOL!!

It’s always great to see good honest, hard-working people succeed. If you’re really interested, you can look at some of the threads from 2016 where Ellie promised “big changes“ and increase production and faster shipping... Go, S!K, go!

3. Scottbu

Scottbu

Feb 13, 2017
    The only company that I know of that has turned off comments on instagram.... that tells you a lot

4. Fancier

Fancier

Jul 1, 2012
    Weird, I must be getting old. It doesn't seem like that long ago. Thanks for the reminder!

5. gonebad395

gonebad395 Ironworker!

May 19, 2015
    Can’t go wrong with all the promises they have made. The statements made from management seemed to soothe the masses as always for a few months. But hey can’t wait for all the positive pictures and feedback from customers that have been made whole by this company. Also waiting to hear from the regulars and survive letting us know this time change is really comming.

6. Riz!

Riz! Gold Member Gold Member

May 5, 2014
    Deleted...

Even though I am frustrated, I am going to try to stay positive

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  7. Riz!

Riz! Gold Member Gold Member

May 5, 2014
    When I see things like this I get a glimmer of hope...

3C8F2F71-770A-4540-92AF-73882953D773.jpeg

8. Citori

Citori

Sep 28, 2002
    All I see in that photo are broken promises.

9. mlmcasual

mlmcasual

Jun 10, 2013
    Probably shouldn't hold your breath.