Happy 4th Of July!

JK Knives

Hope everyone has a great day! I’ll be spending it trying to keep my dogs from having panic attacks from the fireworks, they really hate them. I spent last night in my recliner trying to keep them calm.

Happy 4th all! I hope y'all can get some quality time with the family without burning up outside. On the bright side, don't even have to put a fire in the grill to cook the dogs or burger today, just put em in, close the lid, and put the grill in a sunny spot.

Hope everyone has a great day! I’ll be spending it trying to keep my dogs from having panic attacks from the fireworks, they really hate them. I spent last night in my recliner trying to keep them calm.

I was in the same boat last night, John - I expect tonight to be worse.

happy 4th to all here!

Happy Fourth, just hanging out today with a case of Laryngitis. At least I don't have to do too much talking for the next couple of days.

We picked up a rescue about 3 moths ago. She has ears the size of Texas and people have been setting off fireworks for the last three weeks around here starting around 9PM. She doesn't even want to go out at night now. We say she's part Yoda.

Td3LUeQ.jpg

We picked up a rescue about 3 moths ago. She has ears the size of Texas and people have been setting off fireworks for the last three weeks around here starting around 9PM. She doesn't even want to go out at night now. We say she's part Yoda.

Td3LUeQ.jpg
Cute dog!

Back