Happy bday Phillip

I'm new to this forum but with all the Bday wishes it speaks volumes about the recipient:thumbsup: So from a newbie to this forum...HAPPY BIRTHDAY and treasure the day;):)

Happy B-day Phillip. When I saw Bob post that earlier I didn’t know if it was really your birthday or if Bob had something up his sleve. :D

I had the same thought! "What's this SOB up to?":D

I'm new to this forum but with all the Bday wishes it speaks volumes about the recipient:thumbsup: So from a newbie to this forum...HAPPY BIRTHDAY and treasure the day;):)

Paul, Phillip fits right in to The Porch, even if he only drops by once in a while. He's generous with his time, his knowledge, and his knife collection!:eek: I mean, dude did a GAW with TWO Fiddlebacks! (Thanks, again, Phillip!) I'm always amazed when someone asks a seemingly random question and within minutes VANCE VANCE shows up with detailed, quality photos and concise replies.

HBD, Phillip!

Happy Birthday, enjoy your night.......
thanks Noah
i did
had a few drinks w/ my old school buddies and Kylie
Happy B-day Phillip. When I saw Bob post that earlier I didn’t know if it was really your birthday or if Bob had something up his sleve. :D
no worries...you can never tell
thanks Nathan
Happy B day IP! We love ya!
thanks John Boy...unclamp those scales in the morning:p
thank you Paul...it's all about the forum Andy built and the folks that participate..thanks for joining in
Osage please
i got you

Paul, Phillip fits right in to The Porch, even if he only drops by once in a while. He's generous with his time, his knowledge, and his knife collection!:eek: I mean, dude did a GAW with TWO Fiddlebacks! (Thanks, again, Phillip!) I'm always amazed when someone asks a seemingly random question and within minutes VANCE VANCE shows up with detailed, quality photos and concise replies.

HBD, Phillip!
thanks!
it's no big deal...it's my job and was my passion before so....
i love it here and the folks that make it fun to be around

i try to make an post here and there in the traditional forum....but i get lax sometimes..ill make a better effort. i do have 406 posts in there...its my 4th highest area:p

HBD, Phillip!
I have seen Phillip on the porch and I can certainly attest to his character both there and here, his comments here with my few posts have been a positive and welcoming force:thumbsup:

The day is winding down, but it's still not over.

Soooooo........That means I still have time to wish you a HAPPY Birthday big guy!

Hope you had wonderful day,

Sergio

Better late than never? :D Happy Birthday Phillip!!
Thanks for everything you do. We know that a lot more goes on behind the scenes that most of us won’t ever see, and it’s you that makes things happen, my friend. Wishing you many more birthdays. :) :) :)

Better late than never? :D Happy Birthday Phillip!!
Thanks for everything you do. We know that a lot more goes on behind the scenes that most of us won’t ever see, and it’s you that makes things happen, my friend. Wishing you many more birthdays. :) :) :)
that's right

better late than never for sure!

thank you:thumbsup:

Darn I wish I had seen this Monday, Happy Birthday Phillip! sorry I'm late on that. It has taken a while for me to be able set up shop and be able to do my photography and writing work at my oldest daughter's house, and fall into a rhythm with my grandson and work too now that we have to guard him after the shenanigans his dad pulled. Long story, I'll spare you the details.

Darn I wish I had seen this Monday, Happy Birthday Phillip! sorry I'm late on that. It has taken a while for me to be able set up shop and be able to do my photography and writing work at my oldest daughter's house, and fall into a rhythm with my grandson and work too now that we have to guard him after the shenanigans his dad pulled. Long story, I'll spare you the details.
no worries
thanks mist

Back