Happy Birthday A.G. Russell

happy-birthday-1164.gif

And many more...

Bastid

Goat herding fool and resident vermin breeder.
Staff member
Super Mod
Happy Birthday A.G.

You may not realize this, but if it were not for you I have my doubts that I would be in the community of fine knives and finer people for the last 30 years or so.

Thank you!
Gus Kalanzis

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, A.G.!!
Back in 1977, your "Sting" knife got me hooked on knives. Thank you!

Happy Birthday A.G.!

Gus, if it weren't for A.G. there might not be a community of fine knives. A.G. did a lot to organize the early knifemakers into the knifemakers guild.

THANKS A.G.!

Tom

Happy Birthday A.G.! Hope you have a good one.

From a loyal customer.,
-Bob

Happy bairthday, A.G. !!

Happy Birthday A.G.

You may not realize this, but if it were not for you I have my doubts that I would be in the community of fine knives and finer people for the last 30 years or so.

Thank you!
Gus Kalanzis

It's the same story with me. I carried box cutters and broke-down SAK's until I bought a pair of nail clippers from the A.G. Russell website. When I recieved the catalog, my first thought was, "who buys all these expensive knives?" Now, dozens of catalogs later, I look at that catalog(daily) and say, "that's alot of knife for $XXX.XX." Or, "This one's under $100, maybe I'll buy two." :D

Thanks, A.G., for all you've done for the knife community! :thumbup:

audiopile

Gold Member
A.G. - you're a guy who has made a difference. The handmade/custom and high quality production knife industry is where it is today thanks to your early efforts and very influential catalogs.
Thanks and may we have many more birthdays to celebrate with you!

I would also like to wish A.G. Russell a happy birthday. I have enjoyed the catalogs and thanks for all that you have done for the knife community.

Dan

Thank you everybody, this is really nice. My staff made a very nice video for my birthday dinner at the show we did weekend before last and they tell me that they are going to post it on U-tube. Many of you missed a great show, see http://knifeevent.com
thanks again.

AJ

A.G.,

You're one of the true gentlemen of the knife world. Thank you, and, Happy Birthday!

AJ