Happy Birthday Nathan

I lost an oil seal on the high pressure oil side that feeds the injectors on the turbo diesel as I was coming into West Virginia. I went through 16 quarts of oil between W Virginia and home. But I got home. But there were a lot of stops to check the oil. And maybe a little bit of environmental collateral damage.

I had an emergency stop pretty close to home where I had to slam on the brakes and pray. It wasn't just one grinder in the back it was actually two, one of which is a pretty stinking nice grinder that I didn't want to leave on the side of the interstate. Or the middle of the interstate. That, and I didn't really feel like killing anybody on I77. But everything was fine, because I used both straps and chains. Because redundancy wins the day.

I lost an oil seal on the high pressure oil side that feeds the injectors on the turbo diesel as I was coming into West Virginia. I went through 16 quarts of oil between W Virginia and home. But I got home. But there were a lot of stops to check the oil. And maybe a little bit of environmental collateral damage.

I had an emergency stop pretty close to home where I had to slam on the brakes and pray. It wasn't just one grinder in the back it was actually two, one of which is a pretty stinking nice grinder that I didn't want to leave on the side of the interstate. Or the middle of the interstate. That, and I didn't really feel like killing anybody on I77. But everything was fine, because I used both straps and chains. Because redundancy wins the day.
Thanks for the oil slick warning...heading to WV Monday for work.

Reminds me of the old joke.
A guy takes his car to a service station and buys an ice cream while he waits.
When he comes back the mechanic says "it looks like you blew a seal". Guy replies "No, no, it's just ice cream".

hey! member that time I sent you a picture of my birthday suit for your birthday?

That was awesome.

since you told me never to do that again and also in accordance with something called a ''restraining order'' (how official does THAT sound? not very, right?) I'll forego that and just ask if the juice is worth the squeeze?

Back