Happy Birthday Vampire Gerbil

Emanuel

BOUNCED EMAIL: I need to update my email address in my profile!
Happy Birthday Dave!

Your humor is missed here but not forgotten.

Ken C.

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Staff member
Super Mod
I was up in Ringwood, NJ the other day. This was Dave's old stomping grounds as a volunteer firefighter before he moved to Nevada. I was speaking to a few of his "old friends". Some of these "friends" had no idea he had passed even after I passed on the info. Pretty sad. :grumpy:

Dave was one of a kind and I miss him immensely.

Happy Birthday, Dave!

I was up in Ringwood, NJ the other day. This was Dave's old stomping grounds as a volunteer firefighter before he moved to Nevada. I was speaking to a few of his "old friends". Some of these "friends" had no idea he had passed even after I passed on the info. Pretty sad. :grumpy:

Dave was one of a kind and I miss him immensely.

Happy Birthday, Dave!

thats pretty sad..:(

But Dave was a mentor for me. I learned a lot about the internet thingy from him. He was a one of a kind.

Miss ya buddy but I am glad your in a better place.

Ren

He was one of those people who made Bladeforums what it was--and what it still is.

I bet that there are not many from those days who, recalling his posts, don't have a smile on their faces.

Maybe that is what it means to be really undead.

Brian Jones

Happy birthday, Dave!

I still miss the smile I had when I read the words, "Good evening. It is I, Vampire Gerbil..." because I knew I was in for a post that would be entertaining, hilarious, and informative all at once. Oh, and sick, too, but in a great way. :D

Happy Birthday VeeGee.
I know you're partying, because all of your pain is gone.

I think Dave would have something humorous or twisted or both to say about being late to his birthday thread but...

Happy Belated VG !

standard.jpg

Doug

I'm a little late to the party, but I know Dave would want us to have a party in his honor. So this beer's to you VG.

And here's another one: to the lovely and very kind Totally Judy, who made VG's last days so very much better.

Long may the Pirate Lass reign. :thumbup::D:thumbup: