1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Fathers Day!

Discussion in 'Osprey Knife & Tool' started by Osprey Knife & Tool, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Osprey Knife & Tool

Osprey Knife & Tool Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2014
    Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there and if you are not a Father then I hope you get to spend it with your Father!

I have already reached out to a handful of you personally, but wanted to to say it to everyone else!

This is the first time in a few years I have been able to take a full day off and not feel distracted or worried about getting behind with work! I am getting together with my Parents, my Daughter, my Partner Elena and her Son (who is like my son) we are all going to enjoy the afternoon/evening together! :D:D:D

Chris Linton
    Osprey Knife & Tool

bonafide, varga49, Choppaman and 2 others like this.
  2. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Again, Happy Father's Day Chris!

Enjoy the day off!!

And Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there, whether you know you're a Dad or not ;)

3. Wurrwulf

Wurrwulf Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2015
    Happy Father's Day to you, Chris, and to all the other OK/T followers out there! Glad to hear you got the day off!

4. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    Happy Fathers Day Chris. And to everyone else too. Hey. Don’t wait too long. You know what I mean brother. LOL.

Osprey Knife & Tool likes this.
  5. Kymedic45

Kymedic45 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 28, 2013
    Happy Father's day Brothers. Miss u guys.

6. Osprey Knife & Tool

Osprey Knife & Tool Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2014
    It was a good day! Thank you!

I do! ;) And Thank You!

Thank you! Back at you Brother!