Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads blessed with children in their lives. Cheers to your special day !

“A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.” – Author Unknown

Happy Father's Day everybody! Call your dad if you can:)
Happy Father's Day! I agree, by all means call your dad or go see him if at all possible. 31 years ago today was the last time I saw my father. My parents were supposed to be out-of-town that weekend, but I drove to their house just in case they had not left yet, and they were still home. We had a nice visit. I received a phone call at work the next day that dad was ill, and that he was being taken to the hospital – he died before he got there. I sure was glad I took the time to see him on Father's Day. Of course life has moved on since then, but I still miss him – he was a great dad.

Happy Father's Day! I agree, by all means call your dad or go see him if at all possible. 31 years ago today was the last time I saw my father. My parents were supposed to be out-of-town that weekend, but I drove to their house just in case they had not left yet, and they were still home. We had a nice visit. I received a phone call at work the next day that dad was ill, and that he was being taken to the hospital – he died before he got there. I sure was glad I took the time to see him on Father's Day. Of course life has moved on since then, but I still miss him – he was a great dad.

I'm sorry for your loss. I had the opposite luck unfortunately. I had to pull out of going to a family wedding as I was moving home. My father died at the wedding. He was 51.
I'm pretty sure he ruined that wedding

Happy father's day!

Back