Happy "Lil Rank" owner!!

Larry in KY

Banned
I just received my "Lil Rank" neck knife w/52100 and India stag. It is the best feeling and designed neck knife I've ever owned...by far!! Workmanship is very good!
Ray Kirk (Raker knives) is a pleasure doing business with and he really knows his knives..I feel that he will be one to watch in the very near future. Will post my results of how the blade performs in a month or so.
Thanks Ray!

Hmmm, I think I may have started something here....
wink.gif

The legions are growing!

I just want to add a good thought for Ray who has been under the weather of late.

Get well soon my friend!

Congrats on the new knife Larry! Ray is among the best.

Blues

------------------
Live Free or Die

Some Knife Pix

Blues...if my memory serves me correct, you were the one who really steered me Ray's way...thanks!
I hope Ray starts feeling better, one heck of nice guy and knifemaker! Larry

Larry,

I'm honored to have played a small part in hooking you two up.

Like you,I have a forged Lil Rank with stag as well as another Lil Blue II on order with Ray.

Pretty soon I should have at least one of each of his current neck knife styles except the very smallest one.

I think they're all great.

Blues

------------------
Live Free or Die

Some Knife Pix

I'm glad that you like your Raker so much, Larry. I was sure that you would. Maybe we should all buy a few more before lead times & prices go up.
wink.gif
Seriously, though, I am trying to figure out which to get next myself.

Ray, if you're reading this, please know that you are in my thoughts. Feel better real soon.

------------------
Cheers,

--+Brian+--

aka Dagda the Insatiable, Member of the Terrible Ironic HORDE
"I may be goin' to hell in a bucket, Babe, but at least I'm enjoyin' the ride."

I hope you feel better soon Ray. It sounds like we're all going to be keeping you busy...
smile.gif

Back