Happy New Year Tashi Delek with Tibetan Sword

Yangdu

[email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner
36 inch 57 ounce long Tibetan Sword by Kumar. Usual fine work by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Standard leather sheath. $295. *SOLD*

27 inch 29 ounce Wajaski Sword by Kumar. Minor rust on the blade from shipment transit between Nepal and Reno. My father removed the rust on the blade. Polish the blade at $145. *SOLD*

17 inch 24 ounce villager fit and finish balance by Nabin. Satisal wood handle. Looking for a warm home at $55. *SOLD*

Email to [email protected]
First come first served

Last edited:
Asked about the Wajaski because i was unsure of how it looks. Because the pictures was wrong in the start. I only saw 3 pics of the 36 inch 57 ounce long Tibetan Sword. But now i see that i should done an EMS much faster than i did.

Last edited:
Asked about the Wajaski because i was unsure of how it looks. Because the pictures was wrong in the start. I only saw 3 pics of the 36 inch 57 ounce long Tibetan Sword. But now i see that i should done an EMS much faster than i did.

I waited for the pictures as well and then responded. However, we are not sure how things may shake out as of yet. If this Wajaski was calling you, I would gladly relinquish it's ownership to you if I were to win.

Last edited:
I waited for the pictures as well and then responded. However, we are not sure how things may shake out as of yet. If this Wajaski was calling you, I would gladly relinquish it's ownership to you if I were to be first in responding.

I had some database errors when trying entering the forum. Maybe that was the problem with the pictures.

Let me have it is a generous offer i must say. Lets see what's happen. I never asked for it so... and its also time for me to sleep, because i have been awake the all night long. So its morning here now,and i really have to sleep. So i will not have a clue about the outcome of this anyway for a while. But i am to old fashioned so i think i have to decline the generous offer.

I had some database errors when trying entering the forum. Maybe that was the problem with the pictures.

Let me have it is a generous offer i must say. Lets see what's happen. I never asked for it so... and its also time for me to sleep, because i have been awake the all night long. So its morning here now,and i really have to sleep. So i will not have a clue about the outcome of this anyway for a while. But i am to old fashioned so i think i have to decline the generous offer.

Best of luck my friend, get some shut eye. Again, if I'm so lucky, it's yours. Just re-calibrate in the morning when things are most straight. Ciao.

Bawanna

Lots of nice swords lately. That Tibetan sings loudly........

Yeah, the pictures were scrambled for a bit - making that Wajaski look like the 36" one to me... Either way, nice pickups y'all!

Steely_Gunz

Got the Khukuri fevah
Awesome swords and even more awesome people here;)

The balance looks very interesting. Tempting; )

DD on Wajaski Sword. Ballistol, let me know your wishes before I finalize with Auntie.
Jay

I have decision agony about this. But lets say this. If its 100% from your side, to step down from your Done deal i gladly buy it instead. But if you have a slightest of a doubt, keep it for yourself.

I REALLY like Rai Kami's style, though I'd love to see some of his blades with a bit more meat in the belly and a traditional handle.

Bawanna

I was surprised how nice these balance knives feel in hand. When I first saw it I didn't think the grip would be good at all.

It's actually quite the opposite. I have medium leaning towards small hands but the carving didn't hurt and possibly even helped the grip.

I held 2 or 3 of them last visit and they were very nice. Quite a boomerang shape in a Hanshee sort of way.

I plan to get one when my piggy bank catches up, actually I have no idea why I even have a piggy bank but maybe some day I can add some bulk to it.

I have decision agony about this. But lets say this. If its 100% from your side, to step down from your Done deal i gladly buy it instead. But if you have a slightest of a doubt, keep it for yourself.

Ballistol, I called Auntie and left a message this morning, she just called me back. She is extremely swamped and as busy as a bee as she so politely put it. She stated that the best for her is to leave things where they are, with me keeping the one from last evening and she will offer you another like it that she has in stock. I imagine she will email you sometime soon but, again she's very busy. I hope this is OK with you. If it does not work out let me know and we can do something different once I receive the blade. It may be awhile since I'm presently in Florida taking care of my mom and Auntie is holding shipments until I return home.

Ballistol, I called Auntie and left a message this morning, she just called me back. She is extremely swamped and as busy as a bee as she so politely put it. She stated that the best for her is to leave things where they are, with me keeping the one from last evening and she will offer you another like it that she has in stock. I imagine she will email you sometime soon but, again she's very busy. I hope this is OK with you. If it does not work out let me know and we can do something different once I receive the blade. It may be awhile since I'm presently in Florida taking care of my mom and Auntie is holding shipments until I return home.
That's okay with me. No problems at all. Thank you anyway for the generous offer!

Like this one, as long as the handle and peened at the end:

Gotcha covered!
57D39CD0-978C-4E95-8CC0-058E711BC068.jpg

B326A048-8875-422A-8276-6C6FAA874819.jpg