Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone. I am excited to see what 2017 brings, and I hope you all have a happy, healthy and prosperous year.

I aim to be more active here (as well as the FB and Allen's forums) this year, we'll see how the goes

31881439132_32c86dec70_c.jpg

Happy New Year to everyone. I am excited to see what 2017 brings, and I hope you all have a happy, healthy and prosperous year.

I aim to be more active here (as well as the FB and Allen's forums) this year, we'll see how the goes

Happy New Year everyone!

psst, Chris has a birthday coming up in a couple days too :D

Great to know he is taking a short break and will have time to relax and enjoy it. Early Birthday wishes to you Chris

Thank you Danny, Happy New Year! I aim to be more active on the Forum as well this year!
I have enjoyed my break thus far, this time of year is jammed packed for me Christmas, New Years and My Birthday all within a 10 day period.

Happy New Year everyone!

psst, Chris has a birthday coming up in a couple days too :D

Happy New Year!
Your right! I turn 34 on the 3rd

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Chris, don't forget to make a wish when you blow out the candles !

Happy Birthday Chris! I have good memories of turning 34 in '94. I got married that year also. I hope that you enjoy this stage of life. Just stay off the ice skates as you mature...:rolleyes:

Phil

Happy Birthday Chris, don't forget to make a wish when you blow out the candles !

Thank you Peter, no candles as of yet to blow out, I have had a lot of people tell me Happy Birthday today and that feels pretty good!

Oh wow, you're young .. that's how old my wife is. ;)

Happy Birthday, officially!

Thank you Jerry, Yeah I am a youngin :D

Happy Birthday Chris! I have good memories of turning 34 in '94. I got married that year also. I hope that you enjoy this stage of life. Just stay off the ice skates as you mature...:rolleyes:

Phil

Thank you Phil, I hope 34 will be a good year for me too, I don't have any intentions of going ice skating anytime soon.

Thank you for all of the Birthday wishes everyone!

Last edited:
Back