HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!

Well said, Ethan. Lots of good stuff coming in the 20's. Hopefully they start as strong as the 1920s, but don't have the same ending!

T’is the end of a decade and the birth of a new one.....The first part of the last decade was not so hot but, the last part was pretty damn good and the birth of this new decade is, I think, being born under a pretty bright star.... We have a grand economy which appears to be still trending positive. We are not in a casualty heavy war anywhere. And we continue to live in an age of everyday miracles. my first mobile phone weighed thirty seven pounds, lived in the trunk, drained the battery in minutes and was on an unreliable party line...It did not take really good pictures, connect to the internet or monitor my health and well being.... My early rides still had a choke and needed one if there was the least chill in the air. I now start my truck from inside the house when it is hot or cold.....Pretty nifty, eh?

The new decade promises some really great advances in the fights against cancer (which felled both parents and has taken many friends) and a host of other ailments. Cars are a lot safer, and get more so. This new year and new decade is on which I look forward to in a myriad of ways..

There is much to celebrate this Eve....

I hope that all of you have a grand and wondrous time. Have fun Travel safe and enjoy the anticipation of an incredible year to come!

All Best....e

Back