www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Just passed midnight Central Time.

Happy-New-Year-%20small.gif

for some it's more like...

happy-new-year-2000.jpg

and for others...

happy_NUDE_year.jpg

Whichever applies to you...:eek:.....may 2006 be the best year ever!

:thumbup:

I'm on EST so I've already returned home from my party. Happy New Year all the same -- I think the year is 2012 now - at least, they counted down seven different times at my party. I'm guessing that might have been the all the booze they were drinking, though. ;)

Sure, Happy New Year. I can't figure out any purpose for the nude rear, but I'm out of the Continental entertainment loop here in the Montana woods.

I keep thinking of that Charles Bukowski line; "The days run away like wild horses over the hills."

munk

And a Happy New Year to Everyone!!!!

I was up for fireworks watch. They were banned this year because of the statewide burn ban we've had for a while now.
Even today's annual New Years Day Sweat has been canceled. We had special permission but it's just not worth a spark getting loose with the potential for destroying homes or lives.
We can call a Sweat when we finally get some rain, if we ever do again.:(
Thank the Gods that there was very little fireworks shot off and that no harm was caused by them, in our neighborhood anyway.
I hope it was the same all over the state.

Yvsa, I'd be happy to send over some of our California rain. We got a bit much here.
Happy New Year everyone.

Happy New Year y'all :thumbup:

Uh Dan, I can relate to the second pic, but it wasn't Mr. Daniels' finest, it was this here 100 proof hellspawn called "Jeremiah Weed". :(

Sarge

Happy New Year! May all of you and yours find peace and well-being.

Chris

hoppy blue deer to y'all tu from the udder side of the beeg pondy thing

Yvsa said:
And a Happy New Year to Everyone!!!!

I was up for fireworks watch. They were banned this year because of the statewide burn ban we've had for a while now.
Thank the Gods that there was very little fireworks shot off and that no harm was caused by them, in our neighborhood anyway.
I hope it was the same all over the state.

Sounded like a war zone here last night. Our dogs were on Red Alert! Finally let them come sleep with us and they quietened down.

Unusual that we hear anything being behind the 2 foot thick walls of our warehouse home.

Knowing Atlanta, there were probably more guns being fired (hopefully into the air) than I want to think about. I have heard that in years past there are hundreds of empty casings found in some of our "Inner City" apartment complexes.

Watching dawn break on the CCTV cameras. We have no windows, so the CCTVs link us to the outside world.

2006! WOW! Another year! Looks peaceful this morning.

Looking forward to getting to know old friends better and making some new friends also.

Watching the new year pass from country to country sort of looks like they are all connected dispite the borders.

All the best to all of you for the new year.

Best wishes, all.

Hope everyone gets what they need, can change what needs changing, are able to tolerate with dignity what doesn't take kindly to the changing.

Me, I'll take any one of the three.

Good luck.

Health, wealth, stability and happiness to everyone... after that, toys & time to play with 'em. :p

Happy New Year, everyone.
I ushered it in with my head in a toilet. Old friends + cheap liquor + "girly man" taunts= bad news bears. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go write my local congressman write a proposal to take to Washington to hault the thunderous little herd of elephants from stopping around behind my eyeballs.

Jake

Your body tells you what to do. I think it was St Augustine who wrote we should be kind to 'Brother Ass,' - our body.

munk

In spite of not having our 11th annual New Years Day Sweat we still had a good day. We invited all our Sweatlodge family over and everyone brought food, a helluva lot more than any 16 people could eat whether they be ndns or not.:thumbup: ;) :D
Not everyone made it and they were missed even though they may have been here in spirit. No matter how many in the family gather you still miss the ones that aren't there no matter which ones they are.
We were glad to see them all come and we were glad when they all left.
It's quiet and peaceful in Yvsa and Barb's house once again with a warm glowing feeling of contentment left lingering in the surroundings.:thumbup: :D :cool:
We all need an infusion of our kids and family once in a while and we don't all get together as much as we like but that's just another part of the sweet and sour of life.:)

Happy New Year to you all, good people.
This is a very fine place to be part of.

I wish you all, peace of mind and health of body.

Regards,
Brent.

Back