HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Happy special day of giving thanks! May we all have more of these over the next year.

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all! It's been a busy holiday weekend here in a pretty good way, I hope the same for everyone else!

Yh3bFun.jpg

MH4yOHR.jpg

I'm late so I'll add a generic Happy Holidays! ;)
Have you ever scrolled though the posted pictures and knew who posted it immediately?
I called that one as Silver's (scrolling up from the bottom) before I saw his name.
Nice photos Silver!

Last edited:
I'm late so I'll add a generic Happy Holidays! ;)
Have you ever scrolled though the posted pictures and knew who posted it immediately?
I called that one as Silver's (scrolling up from the bottom) before I saw his name.
Nice photos Silver!
Hahahaha, this made my day! What gave it away?

I see you finally got some textured black g10 handles you've been looking for! Looks great!
You have a good memory and are quite kind, but this is just my 4.1. I ordered it with G10 before microtexturing was a thing. I still am on the hunt for microtextured G10 for a 4.7.

My 2.7 got me thinking "wow, the hype about the microtexturing is real" and my 4.1 made me say "I need microtextured G10 on ALL of my GSOs!!!".

OK, now its time to see all those Turkeys that were cut open with your Survive's!

Back