Happy Valentine's Day!

I ordered a Rat Trap on Valentine's Day, and it arrived this morning. I didn't have much time to examine my new toy. My first impression is that it is larger and has a deeper belly than I expected. It's a neat knife. I'm not sure if I want to keep it though. I've started EDCing small fixed blades instead of folders lately, and I'm just not sure if this one is going to be high rotation.

So, I opened the box in the staff room. I only had fifteen minutes for lunch, so I quickly looked at it, ate my lunch, and went back to class. Back in my classroom, I remembered that the gym was occupied, and that I had to take my class outside.

I went to my locked closet to grab my coat. I opened the door, and saw my folded jacket with my Bud Nealy Cave Cub clipped to the interior pocket. I didn't have any time to take it off, so I just threw on my jacket, and went outside with my students.

There I was, teaching my gym class outside, with a SAK Cllimber in my pants pocket, a Rat Trap in my outside jacket pocket, and a Cave Cub in my inside pocket.

You ordered it on Valentine's Day?? :eek: Holy Crap!

Glad to hear that it finally showed up.. :D

I Blame Porkerson For the Delay!!!

I also Blame Porkerson for the power outage we had tonight!

And for Global Warming!

Back