Happy Veterans Day

Happy Veterans Day to dogwood dan and other veterans and his journey into the custom knife world.
Thanks,
Michael:D

Thank you very much I like so many others just took our, my, turn on the wall. In todays world it is so important to remind the guys serving that we support their sacrifice.

In the knife making world I find that like my time in service it is great to have older more experienced guys to teach and guide you, after all it is always better to learn from someone elses mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to all our Vets past and present. It is an honor to know and work with Dan. He is a great hero, like all of y'all sacrificing daily for our liberty. Also working in the shop now we have Carl, who is also a vet, and hero.

Yesterday I got a call from my nephew, who is right out of basic and in his training school now. It was great to hear from him. He seems to have gone from a stumbling teenage bumpercar, into a much more mature decision maker in only a few months in the Army. I am extremely proud of him.

I always think of my grandad and his brothers, who fought in WWII, Leah's Dad who was in Vietnam, and my uncle Jerry who fought two terms in Korea, and two in Vietnam as a career sargeant.

Back