Happy Voting (Re-Election) Day!!!

Dark Nemesis said:
81 Bush -77 Kerry (MSNBC Projections)

hopefully is accurate: 102 Bush - 77 Kerry > worldnetdaily.com :cool:

Edit: Just did some research and talking... seem's that some states don't even have half the precincts counted for yet :rolleyes:

Dark Nemesis said:
171 Bush - 112 Kerry !!!!!!!! (only projections obviously)

maybe we could project kerry to Iraq where his voters are :D

Edit: By voters, I am referring to terrorists that support him... Not our loved and respected Military :cool:

Can't we just drop CA into the ocean? Do they really need to vote, aren't most of them illegal in the first place?

Dark Nemesis said:
Can't we just drop CA into the ocean? Do they really need to vote, aren't most of them illegal in the first place?

just waitin' for a big quake and then Shot Show at vegas would have a beach.... Sweeeeeeeeeeetttt :D

Dark Nemesis said:

Well, I know of a few good Californian's... Can I tell them to get out before you drop them into the ocean? Thanks, appreciate it! :D

KnifeAddictAK said:
just waitin' for a big quake and then Shot Show at vegas would have a beach.... Sweeeeeeeeeeetttt :D

hehehe...positive thinking.

According to the actual vote count on all three sites Bush is winning FL and OH with a small margin and losing PA. Still too close for anyone to call anything.

Dark Nemesis said:
All you have to lose is the coast the rest of the state is much conservative. So Fresno becomes beach front property :eek: :eek:

well... I'm off work and time to vote for our great leader...

BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to hear that he won :cool:

KnifeAddictAK said:
well... I'm off work and time to vote for our great leader...

BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to hear that he won :cool:

Indeed! Be Safe... :D :eek:

Back