• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hargis, Hankins, Cold Steel, Kershaw, Ka-Bar, Etc.

LoveTheBlade

Gold Member
Ka-Bar Large Tanto TDI - Never used, never cut anything, with box and accessories Sold

Leaf Shaped EDC A2 steel, patina and stains from moisture, well used, sheath belt loop is broken. Made by a bladeforums member jr19703 Sold

Hargis clip point, patina and stains from moisture, never used to cut anything. KSF universal sheath is discolored from using a leather treatment on it. Sold

R. Hankins Bowie, D2 steel, patina and stains from moisture. Black leather sheath, never cut anything. Sold

Schrade SCH45, Virtually NIB, handled, never cut anything. $40 shipped.

Kershaw Outcast D2, handled, never cut anything, scratches from sheath. Sold

Everything Sold As Is, If you have a question ask. Shipped CONUS, Insurance extra.

Pictures hopefully work https://imgur.com/a/pDfR6QA

Last edited:
I'll take the Hankins for $55 shipped. Just need your paypal address and I'll get it out to you in the morning

Last edited:
Apologies to everyone who was interested, but the information was reversed. The bowie was Robert Hankins, and the Clip point was the Hargis. Fixed

The R. Hankins Bowie has a "blade" of 5 1/8", a cutting edge of 4 3/4" an overall length of 10 1/8".

Hargis clip point. I will take the Hargis. Let me know your PP info. Thanks

Back