**Has anyone seen a pic of the LIMITED RUN 145 Nimravus Cub - 440C Steel, satin?***

nonbox

BANNED
Has anyone seen a pic of the LIMITED RUN 145 Nimravus Cub?

ONLY 80 MADE!! 440C Steel Blade,Plain Edge, Satin Finish, G-10 handle. $100.00

Is this only sold through Benchmade? Anyone seen this for sale elsewhere?

I have one...Awesome knife. You probably won't be able to get it until the make more though. They long ran out of the Limited 80 one and when I called it took me two weeks to get mine because they ran out. Plus I haven't seen any of the 440C anywhere on the web. What they did for me is took one of the 440C with Real Tree Camo handle which had a production of 150 knives. They replaced the Camo handle with the G10 but the bad news with this is...I have #150 of 150. The last one...lol Call them to find out when they will be making more. They are real helpful!

crazy nicky,do you have a pic of it that you can post online? I have only seen bt2 coated ones.

How does the 440c steel cut?

Why did benchmade discontinue the M2 steels versions (145HS & 145HSSR)? I thought M2 is a better steel than 154 CM.

Nonbox, I wish I still had my digital so I could take a pic of it. It looks like the River and Rescue without the sheepsfoot tip. It cuts pretty damn good...like I said it's a damn good knife, I just don't understand why Benchmade didn't make more of these. I called Patsy at Becks Cutlery and she didn't have one. She did have the M2 steel ones for around $120 if I remember correctly. I believe the M2 ones are in BT. I want to get the full size Nimravus eventually...

I like my fullsize Nimravus in ATS-34 that I satinized myself with some Scotchbrite pads... When I get some time I may even finish the job with some fine-grit sandpaper, but it looks pretty nice as-is.

I just got my 440C Nimravus Cub from Benchmade last week. It is labelled "Special Edition 018/150" so either they originally made more than the 80 they stated on their website, or they had a second run of 150. In any case you can get them now. I have to say I was impressed with Benchmade's service, they processed and sent out my order within 24 hours. Great knife, easy to sharpen and right now it is performing well as my tactical kitchen knife. :)

:D i just bought a nimravus cub special 085/150 off line. i've been asking around and no one knows anything about them? when they were made. cost? how much they are worth? 440c plain blade.

I have one of the limited 440C cubs:
picture.JPG

I shoulda taken a pic of the other side....mine is #046/150.
It came with the older-style sheath.

bigpapapump426 said:
:D i just bought a nimravus cub special 085/150 off line. i've been asking around and no one knows anything about them? when they were made. cost? how much they are worth? 440c plain blade.
Welcome to Bladeforums! :)

You realize you just resurrected a two year old thread? Hardly anybody remembers them by now :D

i posted this post a long time ago and i am surprised that it was revived. i bought the 145 Nimravus Cub - 440C Steel, satin. im glad i bought it years ago because it is probably very hard to find now.

http://nbox00.tripod.com

necro.jpg

(ignore the inane and worthless stuff, i just think its a cool magic chop cuz im a nerd like that)

Back