Has anyone used their Trough Raider?

So I just ordered one, bad ass looking knife but doing a little search I haven't seen any user pics for it LOL, or is this just a knife people bring out to their couch with them while watching apocalyptic movies.

LOL yeah good answer, it's so gorgeous, and pricey I can see why people wouldn't beat on it but I do plan on running her thru her paces. All the pics I have seen have been posed pics, no use ones yet

I somewhat decided to make mine a user, but with so many other users already covering the bases, the use would have to be something that specifically called for it. I wouldn't use it for chopping or camping, and as silly as it sounds, the only time Id pick it first would be some kind of fighting use that Ive spent my whole life avoiding.

Bottom line, yeah, couch user here too :D

Since it resembles a kukri, which I understand is used for everything from chopping vegetation to fighting, I’d think it would be pretty functional?

Since it resembles a kukri, which I understand is used for everything from chopping vegetation to fighting, I’d think it would be pretty functional?
I’ve wondered how it would work being so thick. I have a thin kukri that I use to clear brush, wonder how these thick boys would compare at that task?

I bet RobStanley RobStanley has....if he bought one.:)

I believe Rob bought [at least] one ;)

tumblr_pwzmn8Aq641siuc9oo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pwzmn8Aq641siuc9oo1_1280.jpg

I have used mine briefly. Chopped up a fallen tree branch. It was still a bit green, and the TR ate through it like nothing. Awesome chopper, and really comfy to use.

Back