1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Has my membership expired?

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by Half/Stop, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    How do I know if my membership is expired and if it is how do I renew it? I noticed I have started seeing ads when logged in to my account, my Gold Member banner is also gone. I have not received a renewal email. Thanks.

2. jlauffer

jlauffer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2016
    Looks like it expired yesterday, but based on the Jan 2018 payment, seems like it should have expired back in Jan, but maybe got credit for some other membership level?

Anyway, if you click Paid Subscriptions, and then click Purchase Details, you can search for yourself or anyone else.

Capture.JPG

Jody744 and Dadpool like this.
  3. Spark

Spark HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Moderator

Oct 2, 1998
    It's part of the "permanent membership" bug that keeps coming up.

Jody744 likes this.
  4. Jody744

Jody744 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 8, 2009
    When I click paid subscriptions, I don’t see an option for purchase details. I think I am close to needing to renew? Any help appreciated

5. benchwarmer380

benchwarmer380 Valyrian Member Platinum Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Hover over the Paid Subscription tab and then over hover the arrow pointing down and you'll see the Purchase Details option.

Your paid membership is set to expire at the end of the month.

Purchase Details for Jody744
    1. Gold Membership
      The Gold Standard. Allows sales in the Exchange, Avatar, Signature, Private Messaging, hidden forum access, media gallery & more.

Exchange Areas: For Sale by Individuals, Reply to WTB
      Private messaging: 100 conversations, 250 total messages
      Signature
      Media Gallery
      : Yes (20Mb)
      Create Resources: Yes
      30.00 USD for 1 year
      Purchased: Jul 31, 2018
      Expires on: Jul 31, 2019

Jody744 likes this.
  6. Jody744

Jody744 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 8, 2009
    Thanks @benchwarmer380. I don’t think that is an option from a mobile phone. I appreciate the info!

benchwarmer380 likes this.
  7. benchwarmer380

benchwarmer380 Valyrian Member Platinum Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Not in that fashion, but I think you can get there on mobile.

Click Paid Subscriptions. Above the Paid Subscription tab and below the New Post icon (NP Icon while vertical, and below the Home icon and Categories tab while horizontal) you should see Purchase Details. Click that and you're right where you need to be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.