Hasiya Does It Again

The little hasiya was languishing in the garage for the past couple of months and since it was a nicer day than usual, we chopped last summer's peony bushes down. That is always something I never really want to do (I hate bending over to cut low to the surface of the ground) and add into that statement that I'm also naturally lazy , you'll get my drift. That hooked nose works some kind of magic on those stems that I can't explain and was surprised at how fast it took them out. For this particular job, it was noticed that a completely different hand-hold was being used. There was no searching for what would work best. It just came natural and became an extension of my body. The more I use this little jewel, the more I like it! Glad it decided to choose me to live with and was money definitely well spent.

Nicely done Doc. Did the wife use the cattle prod to give you motivation?

I know mine does all the time, I'm beginning to enjoy it.

Not my LOVELY little wifey-poo, nature goddess that she is, Bawanna. She doesn't resort to such primitive domestic violence!! Ruth E merely had a micro chip shock collar inserted into my neck.......

Back