Hatchet Handles

Hello first post but got a question...I ordered 2 House Handles, 19" long 13/16 X 2 7/16 eye. I ordered the wrong handle so instead of returning the handle, I'd like to find a nice PLUMB head. What axe head fits that handle? I'm sorta new to this. Hope this enough info
Tim

Sounds like the handles you ordered are about the length for a short boy’s axe or what some of the Swedes may have labeled a hunters axe or small forest axe.

Hello first post but got a question...I ordered 2 House Handles, 19" long 13/16 X 2 7/16 eye. I ordered the wrong handle so instead of returning the handle, I'd like to find a nice PLUMB head. What axe head fits that handle? I'm sorta new to this. Hope this enough info
Tim
It is House Axe handle. Any full size axe head (3-5lbs) should fit.

Handles that short might make an axe head that large a bit hard to handle, unless you’re using it as a wedge pounder. Are the handles straight or curved?
Curved.
The chances of finding Boy's size axe with full size eye are very slim. Usually, House Axes went from 2 1/4 to 3 lbs. Obviously, one can whittle down the handle to fit smaller eye size axe head.